Hello everyone,

I am looking for a 2BHK apartment (1000-1100 sqft) specifically in wakad/rahatani area.
I have visited few projects already and short-listed some of them. The problem is I am not able to finalize on one as there is something or the other negative on the forum about all of those

Can anyone suggest me about which could be the best one to go ahead with ?

Skyline at wakad by Adi group (last few left)
Royal Orange County in Rahatani
Kumar Piccadilly wakad
Ace almighty

Are these the best projects for a budget around 62/65 lakhs or are there any better ones within Wakad/Rahatani area for the same budget range ?

Also the possession date is a constraint for me. My preference was to have the possession in next 6 months but only Skyline was having a possession date within that period. I am OK to move it to latest by mid next year if the project is really good.

All the inputs are much appreciated. Thanks in advance !!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • try look for resale. Resale is selling at discount with what builders r offering and resale purchase of ready possession will save u service tax and vat.
    for six month, service tax vat itself will be approx 2 lacs. And u save on rent too
    CommentQuote
  • Out of above 4, Skyline looks better choice.
    Reasons - Ace and Piccadilly are on opp side of highway where there's nothing as of now - so forget about shifting in next 6-8 months.
    Oranges are very expensive and will forever bite your pockets.

Why don't you search for resale options if you are not convinced with skyline?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys.....thanks for your inputs !!

Being a newcomer in the real estate sector and this being my first big investment I always had thought of a new house. Then there always were reservations about resale properties in my mind. But if it is a good idea to go for a resale property can you guys help me with what could be a good per sqft rate for resales in this area ? I'll also do my research and update it here so that experts like you can help me further.
    CommentQuote
  • Search on magicbricks their are loads of resale options..there are many brokers who can get you a good deal with some brokerage amount(if he is a good broker he can save much of your effort in investigating the legalities and paperwork)..i am also in favor of resale options as they are easily available and try to look for a resale flat of owner which was taken with the purpose of living and not investment...this you can easily make out when you see the flat and nearby area..regarding sq ft rate my exp. has been that its more or less same for a new flat or a flat with < 1 yr construction(which 1 should go for in my personal opinion)..the benefit you get in most cases is covered parking which is only provided to early birds in today's scenarios for average budget projects..
    CommentQuote