Resale 2bhk, 1030 sqft, ganga orchard society, fully furnished on 4th flr, 3 sided open, airy, sunny, rainy and cool east facing terrace.
Include all common amenities.
Location: mundhwa road, near passport office, koregaon park annex.
Key proximities within 10 kms: koregaon park, magarpatta, kalyani nagar, kharadi,viman nagar,pune railway station, airport.

many thanks for your advices.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • first i suggest, change your name.
    it doesnt match with, what you are asking or requesting for.....
    please.....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree with the name part :) you should not be paying more than 70 all inclusive.
    CommentQuote
  • Keep in mind the free alarm clock of the trains passing by. The motormen enjoy honking to their heart's content.

Also, what's with the name?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks.
    80 lacs is currentlt being offered by the owner.
    It seems hard to conclude on 70 lacs.

Shakespeare bole..naam me kya hai..!
    CommentQuote
  • I will suggest if you are taking a resale flat, buy something not more than 5 years old completion.
    CommentQuote
  • One problem with the society is that it the internal roads of Ganga Orchard and Gangar Carnation connects Pingle Vasti (Mundhwa Road) to the so called Extended North Main Road (the Hard Rock), so it becomes a public road with plenty of trespassers. And the a$$holes trespassers honk a lot when passing through the society. Due to this, there is very less safety - There have been several cases of accidents in society with outside vehicles involved.
    CommentQuote
  • And in which block is this so called airy, sunny, rainny? If you are in D1 and D2 you can enjoy the slum flats of E1 and E2 :-) - I see them daily... Cost wise 70L, well maybe 10-15% less than ganga carnation is the rate, so you get ganga carnation rate and then check
    CommentQuote
  • First thought which strikes my mind is loan approval for this, secondly if you have budget of 70 lacs for 2 bhk resale there are numerous options available across Pune in much better areas than this one..I would suggest to research more ..you will definitely get a much better deal..
    CommentQuote
  • Guess the thread starter must have thought "IHateThePropertyPricesOfPune" but shortened the name. Else he would not be enquiring about Prop Price in Pune. Krpune feedback about the project says the rest.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 70L is old in this location...it 1crore today.
    CommentQuote