Why, Why, Why, will you book flat @Rs4900, Rs 50 for floor rise, Rs475000/- extra as infra cost, Rs100 premium for amenity facing at Punawale, 2 BHK at Rs68lacs and possession after 3 years when you can buy at same cost under ready possesion flat in more developed areas like Baner, Balewadi, Wakad, Pimple saudagar. I think because builders think IT guys are fools and naive and they can be taken for a ride.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why,why why is a good question.
    My answers
    Projects are launched like this because we buyers are generous,trusting and have faith in builders.
    They will make your flat value rise rapidly.
    They will deliver your flat ahead of time and infrastructure will come up in those areas.
    With all these advantages/benefits:) we must pay more
    CommentQuote
  • 11ft x 12ft max bed size for 3 bhk with saleable area 1720+ sq ft... price of 1Cr pune people have now got chance to stay in truly luxurious zopadis.
    CommentQuote
  • And when it is coming near the proposed Garbage depot
    CommentQuote
  • ""And when it is coming near the proposed Garbage depot"
    "
    When people dont believe on proposed roads-DP roads etc,why should one fear the "proposed " garbage depot??
    But the main question will be why buy in such faraway locations at high prices?
    CommentQuote
  • The prices are very high and just not right to buy.

May be he can justify his prices citing the example of dream city :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaplaAbhari79
    11ft x 12ft max bed size for 3 bhk with saleable area 1720+ sq ft... price of 1Cr pune people have now got chance to stay in truly luxurious zopadis.
    Designed by Aedas (worlds leading architectural firm) to juice you to max.
    Next to Garbage proposed garbage depot hence the premium
    CommentQuote
  • Seems the builder thinks that all buyers here are close associates & relative of clock workers who have loads of money (ill-gotten) & no brains to match up for it. :D
    CommentQuote
  • 4900 for Punavale is way too high, only uninformed buyers will give that price. There is no development in the area yet, the price should be not be more than 3500-3800.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder seems to be on an advertising blitzkrieg. Coming from Mumbai to Pune, I saw a large number of ads doting the road.

I also learnt that this project is the "global future of Pune" :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhashbahu
    Builder seems to be on an advertising blitzkrieg. Coming from Mumbai to Pune, I saw a large number of ads doting the road.

I also learnt that this project is the "global future of Pune" :D

Thats just like I am world famous in my mohalla
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hello Guys,

I was going through these threads and feeling little skeptical to invest in Puneville. I have seen these posts are more than a year back. I have visited the Puneville project and saw some buidlings are builted over there, however visiting that project for 1 hour of time had not given me pretty idea about nearby issues.

If anyone already staying there or purchased a flat in Puneville, please share your views and let us know the concerns you are facing with this builder. I am already suffering a issues for my current house from builder in Mumbai, so selling it off.

Now, I don't want to make that mistake again. Please consider my request and give me some real fact about the project and surrounding.

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • @jagtapsunil25

I was going through the same dilemma few months ago but finally made a decision not to buy here.

I had personally liked this project but only concern I had was about GD. Unfortunately there is no clear and confirmed info about GD anywhere. There had been few news about this in the newspaper but nobody knows for sure whether its a Garbage dumping ground or Garbage Processing Plant (and then dump somewhere else). Some people say PCMC have actually started dumping garbage there. The bloody PCMC who is earning millions from tax payers like us should have clearly mentioned about this on the DP plan.. but thats too much to expect from these scoundrels! dont understand whats stopping them.... probably they dont that people refer these DPs as a legal document before making decisions.

the land marked for the GD is quite a huge area and only 7-10 mins walk from Puneville..

so its a like a bet... if you take a risk and buy and after few years GD does not turn up here they you are lucky.. but if GD is a dumping ground then you will be doomed.. you will have nowhere to go

another thing is this area will take another 5-10 years to fully develop.. I dont know whether GD news is actual hurdle in the development of this area..

so dont be emotional, do your home work and then make a wise decision!

CommentQuote
  • @jagtapsunil25 if you want to play really safe then look for developed locality rather than upcoming locality. Also try to find ready posession property rather than under construction.

Pune Ville prices are anyway high; in the range of Wakad/Pimple Saudagar etc. Why don't you consider these areas & ready possession options there?

BIG societies that promise hi-fi amenities have their own issues (at least in first few yeras). Just go through Blue Ridge thread for example.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhushan911
    @jagtapsunil25 if you want to play really safe then look for developed locality rather than upcoming locality. Also try to find ready posession property rather than under construction.

Pune Ville prices are anyway high; in the range of Wakad/Pimple Saudagar etc. Why don't you consider these areas & ready possession options there?

BIG societies that promise hi-fi amenities have their own issues (at least in first few yeras). Just go through Blue Ridge thread for example.
    I searched many Properties around Wakad, Tathawade & Hinjewadi, compared Prize & accessibility with Highway, Metro, Railway station, Project facility, Construction, Crowdy area, Surroundings & feel. Then I finalized PUNEVILLE, it's good property & transparent with deal, as per RERA they will complete defined Date, promised.
    CommentQuote