Investment Hinjewadi Punawale Vs Kharadi Wagholi Vs NIBM

Last updated: 4 weeks ago
19 | Posts
10404 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investment Hinjewadi Punawale Vs Kharadi Wagholi Vs NIBM

Fellow members, what investment potential do you see in next 3-5 years for areas like Hinjewadi/Punawale/Tathawade vs Kharadi/Wagholi or NIBM.

What do you consider better investment? 50-55 lakhs 2bhk in Punawale vs 60-65 lakhs 2bhk in Hinjewadi vs 70-75 lakhs 2 bhk in Kharadi vs 50-55 lakhs 2bhk in Wagholi? Or all the options are bad ? Consider built up area of 1100-1200 with premium (not luxury) specifications and common amenities like pool, gym, etc.

The good points about Hinjewadi/Punawale/Tathawade which I think are
    - Proximity to major IT park of Pune where highest number of people are working
    - Proximity to Mumbai
    - PCMC (not Hinjewadi but Punawale and Tathawade)
    - Looking at the history of growth for Wakad/PS/Rahatani the same can be predicted for these new areas as well

The good points about eastern side are:
    - Proximity to Major malls like Pheonix, Inorbit and Amanora and well developed areas like Viman Nagar and Kalyani nagar
    - Proximity to smaller IT parks like Magarpatta, EON and others.
    - Proximity to High end projects like Gera, Clover, Marvel, Panchshill which can lead to overall development of the area.

What do members think? The projects that I have shortlisted are:
    Hinjewadi - TCG Crown Greens
    Punawale - Siyona Pethkar
    Kharadi - Alcon Renaissant - Phase 2
    Wagholi - Nyati Elan

Any suggestions welcome, can even suggest to drop the idea of investing. Although all these projects are under construction and the forum senior members advice against investing in under construction projects, I believe that if the builder has a good reputation and if all the approvals are in place, one can go for them to get the benefit of not putting all the money together. But yes I do agree that there is a risk of project getting delayed.
    Last edited December 7 2016, 05:02 PM.

Re : Investment Hinjewadi Punawale Vs Kharadi Wagholi Vs NIBM

Hi

Add an option of Wakad as well. U can get info about good projects in this forum.

Comment

I would bet on Nyati Elan for the following reasons

Best builder out of the lot
      Low base price so high potential for appreciation
      Wagholi coming up well overall
      Township project of 40 acres and Nyati has a track record of building good townships (Nyati County is an example)

Comment

That's a varied bracket for investment... From 50-80 ??

I would put my bets on punawale... Being in pcmc and a quality adhering builder like Pethkar you can seldom go wrong.. Coupled with backing of good infrastructure.. You might get bang for your buck here... Just wish the infrastructure comes as expected.. Although one thing is good that the basti type atmosphere is relatively less than in wakad/pimple gurav.. Also it is far from gd if it comes.. But yeah it might turn into an eye sore if it effects siyona..

Kharadi is a tad expensive but could be considered as second option.. Won't bet on wagholi as it is outside PMC/pcmc limit..

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post

I would put my bets on punawale... Being in pcmc and a quality adhering builder like Pethkar you can seldom go wrong.. Coupled with backing of good infrastructure.. You might get bang for your buck here... Just wish the infrastructure comes as expected.. Although one thing is good that the basti type atmosphere is relatively less than in wakad/pimple gurav..

Kharadi is a tad expensive but could be considered as second option.. Won't bet on wagholi as it is outside PMC/pcmc limit..
          Also keeping out tathawade as per pcmc that area is earmarked for commercial and manufacturing industry mostly and has less to offer for residential

Comment

Originally posted by lifesaver View Post

I would put my bets on punawale... Being in pcmc and a quality adhering builder like Pethkar you can seldom go wrong.. Coupled with backing of good infrastructure.. You might get bang for your buck here... Just wish the infrastructure comes as expected.. Although one thing is good that the basti type atmosphere is relatively less than in wakad/pimple gurav.. Also it is far from gd if it comes.. But yeah it might turn into an eye sore if it effects siyona..

What do you think about Ravet? and surrounding areas? Kiwale? Mamurdi?

Comment

Originally posted by anandwalu View Post
              What do you think about Ravet? and surrounding areas? Kiwale? Mamurdi?
              not much right now.. ravet is the new pimple saudagar... the farmlands are taken by small/mid size builders and there is not even one big builder present in Ravet (only 2 ok-ok builders pharande and kumar). the result would be less premium of the area like wakad vs pimple saudagar where wakad would overshadow pimple saudagar in terms of better premium in coming 3-4 years

mamurdi/kiwale are too early to place bets on...

Comment

For investments - why would you buy in a place which is already selling at a premium. Places like Wakad, Kharadi are already 5000 + and scope of increase will be slow against Wagholi or Sus. Considering Wagholi is on 4000 approx with some good builders like Karia, Nyati, Rohan, BU and Vascon the price is growing decently. have seen wagholi grown from 2700 in dec 2011 to 4000 in 3 years, it should touch 5000 in 3 years. again as a common man this is what i will think before investing.

Comment

Wagholi is still gram panchayat area with electricity, water, sewage issues and bad condition of roads. With all the talks of area coming in PMC from last 2 years, it is still not there and mostly transactions levels are still around 3300-3600 bracket.

Area will be OK in time but it is for budget users and do not offer infra, locality, quality of life like few other areas in PCMC/PMC. To inflate Wagholi to 4000+ won't be justified. Few good builders like Nyati, Marvel may be taking that premium but it is mostly due to their own reputation and investor black money than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by sachinmalhotra View Post
                    For investments - why would you buy in a place which is already selling at a premium. Places like Wakad, Kharadi are already 5000 + and scope of increase will be slow against Wagholi or Sus. Considering Wagholi is on 4000 approx with some good builders like Karia, Nyati, Rohan, BU and Vascon the price is growing decently. have seen wagholi grown from 2700 in dec 2011 to 4000 in 3 years, it should touch 5000 in 3 years. again as a common man this is what i will think before investing.
                    What is the potential for Sus ? Few points as we can put-
                    It is included in PMC recently ( or in the process). It is in the direction of Lavale, where lot of institutes are situated. It is comparatively near to Pune against Ravet, Wakad and other areas.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X