Hello everyone.

I am starting this thread to seek information regarding the captioned subject.Do inform me if the thread of same topic is ongoing on the forum and guide me to it.

If not,let's discuss it here.Which are the available 1 bhk options in the belt I mentioned above.Budget of around 30-35 lakhs.Ready possession or possession in 2 years...not a problem.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 35 inclusive all? If it's the base price, then you should get one quickly.

Just a suggestion - Include PS, Rahatani, Tathawade, Hinjewadi as well..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your reply.
    All inclusive it should not go over 35 L (after all the possible discounts :)).I am considering Sus as well.I have gone through the option of KUL ecoloch.I want to buy the flat which would either provide me good rental income or appreciation if I resale it in 5 6 years.
    CommentQuote
  • I won't suggest you SUS as you can get better options at same price in better developed localities today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    I won't suggest you SUS as you can get better options at same price in better developed localities today.

Thank you for the suggestion.I stay in Mumbai and my family lives in Bavdhan.So,I am looking for a flat near Pune-Bangalore highway.The nearer to Bavdhan,the better.I am open to look for any areas nearby.If anyone has any suggestions,please pour in.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone let me know the details about this project?
    CommentQuote
  • i am also looking for 1bhk under 40 all inclusive. pls suggest a better location from connectivity and family point of view.
    CommentQuote