Hi All,

I am planning to buy apt in Shiva Heights at Pimple Saudagar by Bansal Infracon. Can anyone pls tell me about his quality of construction. There is no information available anywhere this developer. Is this the first project? Location of project is quite decent.

Thanks.
Sanjeev
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • I have gone through that post. Nothing is mentioned quality of construction & rates mentioned was also old one. He quoted me Rs. 3250/- psft & total package for 2 BHK flat is 41L. How much will he negotiate? Has anyone booked there recently?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend booked at Suncrest 2 weeks before. GK quoted 3600 and negotiated at 3250.:p

if GK can come down to this level (400 Rs less than quoted rate) why not this buider?

Try negotiating harder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home123
    One of my friend booked at Suncrest 2 weeks before. GK quoted 3600 and negotiated at 3250.:p

if GK can come down to this level (400 Rs less than quoted rate) why not this buider?

Try negotiating harder.

Builders can quote whatever they want to . 3600 for PS is pathetic and then negotiating to 3250 as if they do some kind of a favour .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsharma
    Builders can quote whatever they want to . 3600 for PS is pathetic and then negotiating to 3250 as if they do some kind of a favour .

But you see, this seems to work for the builders.
    Some people who are scared of prices to shoot up in future, buy at 3600, feeling happy to board the bus today.

Some people who are confused if prices will go up or down, but some where in the heart believe that RE never falls, decide to bargain a lot and tell themselves, will buy only if able to bargain by atleast 200 or 300 ps/qft. So these people buy at 3250 and feel happy.

So if you see builder has sold his flat finally, builder happy and buyers are also happy(at least today:D:D:D)
    CommentQuote
  • I just wonder, who all are buying today at 3500+ rates every where in Pune..mainly these guys fall in 10-15L salary bracket..did they thought about their retirement??? their children's higher education??? When will they save for retirement??? what about kids fees in colleges???

IT will not keep paying for ever like what it is today...mark it, there is a day when things take reverse turn and then you just can't turn the things back, you are out by that time...so in this situation, IT guys can pull further max up to next 5 years at salaries at 15L level...
    It guys must remember...you are creating your own enemy :), over automation in your day to day job (rather you are forced to do automation) and secondly freshers do the same job at less than half price, so why will companies pay 15L for senior profiles...

Buyers, best of luck and I salute you for your courage...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    I just wonder, who all are buying today at 3500+ rates every where in Pune..mainly these guys fall in 10-15L salary bracket..did they thought about their retirement??? their children's higher education??? When will they save for retirement??? what about kids fees in colleges???

IT will not keep paying for ever like what it is today...mark it, there is a day when things take reverse turn and then you just can't turn the things back, you are out by that time...so in this situation, IT guys can pull further max up to next 5 years at salaries at 15L level...
    It guys must remember...you are creating your own enemy :), over automation in your day to day job (rather you are forced to do automation) and secondly freshers do the same job at less than half price, so why will companies pay 15L for senior profiles...

Buyers, best of luck and I salute you for your courage...

All this reminds me of the show on Bloomberg-UTV, Get A Life, where people mess their finances & loose their sleep!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    But you see, this seems to work for the builders.
    Some people who are scared of prices to shoot up in future, buy at 3600, feeling happy to board the bus today.

Some people who are confused if prices will go up or down, but some where in the heart believe that RE never falls, decide to bargain a lot and tell themselves, will buy only if able to bargain by atleast 200 or 300 ps/qft. So these people buy at 3250 and feel happy.

So if you see builder has sold his flat finally, builder happy and buyers are also happy(at least today:D:D:D)

Well I hope "ALL IS WELL " for those who bought flats at any of the above rates .
    CommentQuote
  • Shiva Heights is visible from my flat. Amenities are at one corner and only corner flats has some view of amenities. In fact adjacent societies have better view of Shiva heights amenities (swimming pool/Garden etc). Even after very small amenities and average construction, he is asking for 4200 Rs/month maintenance charges! Try to calculate per sq f rate by dividing total cost

-Sayabu
    CommentQuote
  • but yes the location is best in PS/Rahatni area in my opinion!

-Sayabu
    CommentQuote
  • 4200/- pm for which size of flat? But still it is too much... normally it shd be 1.5 Rs psft.
    Any comments quality of construction?
    CommentQuote
  • I guess they were asking 2L for 4 years for 2bhk, effectively you are paying ~4200/month!

-Sayabu
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with them. They are charging 37,000 for 1100 sqft flat for 1 year. 3083 Rs/Month. The lady told me that the amount remains balance after paying actual maintenace will be paid back to society. I dont know how true it will be as who will track what was the actual expenses & how much is the balance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjeev2000
    I checked with them. They are charging 37,000 for 1100 sqft flat for 1 year. 3083 Rs/Month. The lady told me that the amount remains balance after paying actual maintenace will be paid back to society. I dont know how true it will be as who will track what was the actual expenses & how much is the balance.

May be they have revised it recently due to feedback from buyers Still maintenance is on higher end looking at there tiny facilities. Check if they have added this cost to other extra items

-Sayabu
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone,