Good Projects on Dhayari main road

Last updated: March 27 2010
9 | Posts
2255 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Projects on Dhayari main road

please give some inputs about good projects in Dhayari main road.How is this area compared to Sinhagad road.

Re : Good Projects on Dhayari main road

Originally posted by joy12 View Post
    please give some inputs about good projects in Dhayari main road.How is this area compared to Sinhagad road.
    The area is full of scorpio chaps, hence better to avoid it. Moving after 9pm is risky too & you will come across many drunkards & gamblers who play cards near the canal, besides truck etc. If you are looking at this area, don't go further of Anandnagar.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Dear realacres,
      I thankful for your valuable reply but I did not understand "SCORPIO" chaps, how is SERINITY and ericha Echa near SERINITY.
      what are the project before Anandnagar? can you please add ur inputs

Comment

Originally posted by joy12 View Post
        Dear realacres,
        I thankful for your valuable reply but I did not understand "SCORPIO" chaps, how is SERINITY and ericha Echa near SERINITY.
        what are the project before Anandnagar? can you please add ur inputs
        real refers gunthmantris and 'bhais' as scorpio...
        realacres, correct me if i am wrong

Comment

Dear Real acres, I respect your opinions.

btw, the projects which are near anand nagar are not affordable.

morever, the projects in Dhayari area are affordable in all means. There is large variety and availability of 1 BHK flats. good connectivity of city bus or late night connectivity (availability of six sitters).

Though the area is of Scorpio chaps, i suppose it may not create any problem. Most of the areas in pune belongs to Scorpio chaps. so it is likely that you may face similar kinds of problems if you are thinking of lower budget flats. (15L-18L).

can you suggest better options and areas.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ams444 View Post
            real refers gunthmantris and 'bhais' as scorpio...
            realacres, correct me if i am wrong
            Yep, & bhais too that tapori types. Well, you see Ajit Pawar, he is scorpio chap:- white khadis, bracelets, big chains (though he doesn't wear it in public):- bigger than ones which are used by cops to capture criminal, scorpio MUV bearing the nos. like nana, mama, dada!!

Comment

I was almost about to book a flat in Venkatesh Serenity..It had serene surroundings and since its near to NDA area..hardly any development in that area and your view from the terrace is intact!!!Since i visited it twice (once with my family) they were pounding on me like hungry dogs and reduced a sum of around 4L from the 3BHK price...and were still ready to reduce more..
              But the bad side is (as mentioned by realacres)..come to main dhayari road and all the shine's lost.first ,its so very crowded with bhajiwala,sixseaters,general wayward public and even PMT buses creating chaos.Secondly its not a very nice niegborhood with all these cheap guys (as realacres calls them scorpio guys..:p)
              crowding among the aforementioned chaos.
              Imagine going for a stroll and caught up in this mess...
              Not recommended.....

Comment

thanks for valuable inputs

bottom-line: affordable projects are away from main roads and surrounded by slums / nallas or etc.

kindly check the builders from dhayari area? NA / commencement cert should be checked and there are 2-3 flats hold by builder itself. take assurance from builder about society formation.

Comment

just visited Dhayari and totally get what Realacres is saying..even the builders here are scorpio-wallas (well, where are they not..hmm). The people here just made me uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by sandy77 View Post
                    Dear Real acres, I respect your opinions.

btw, the projects which are near anand nagar are not affordable.

morever, the projects in Dhayari area are affordable in all means. There is large variety and availability of 1 BHK flats. good connectivity of city bus or late night connectivity (availability of six sitters).

Though the area is of Scorpio chaps, i suppose it may not create any problem. Most of the areas in pune belongs to Scorpio chaps. so it is likely that you may face similar kinds of problems if you are thinking of lower budget flats. (15L-18L).

can you suggest better options and areas.

Thanks in advance.
                    Look at resales on sun city road. For 18-20L, you can get 1BR even in Suncity as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X