Hi All,

I just came across this project. No idea about what so but will visit the site over weekend to get more details. It is in prelaunch and possession is December 16 with rate of 4700 basic. Any one got any information regarding this? It looks like a 21 storied building.
Read more
145 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Where is project located within Pune ?
    CommentQuote
  • it is in tathawade... proptiger is promoting as of now..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I visited the site yesterday. They are currently quoting 4900 basic price. They are mentioning the loading 30% on carpet. But if I calculate actual carpet from flat layout its coming near to 40%.
    They are mentioning one thing and there something else on brochure.
    2BHK L Carpet 845 it comes to 1100 after 30% loading but they have mentioned salable are is 1183. There is something wrong in this.

Location of the project has nothing besides it for now and I don't think anything will come after 3years because there is no any other project going on.
    They have launched only three towers but not sure when whole project will be complete it will take almost 6-7years. Till that time I am doubtful those amenities will be complete to use.

Anyone has idea about quality of Bhandari builder?
    CommentQuote
  • I just called them they have cleared the calculation and I got surprised with there explanation.
    Carpet area not only includes 100% terrace also the common lobby which is outside our flat:bab (3):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravindra12
    I just called them they have cleared the calculation and I got surprised with there explanation.
    Carpet area not only includes 100% terrace also the common lobby which is outside our flat:bab (3):.

What's the USP about this project? How much does the total package come for? Did you try looking at Palladio/Ganga cypress & other projects near Ginger hotel? I think the area near ginger makes more sense due to the commercial elements like mall, and shops in elementa and Palladio. R zone is pretty less in this area so it won't turn out that crazy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravindra12
    I just called them they have cleared the calculation and I got surprised with there explanation.

I dont know why do we even go to such builders who use dubious calculations for carpet to builtup..
    CommentQuote
  • I am yet to check other projects bin Tathawade. I was looking in Kaspate Vasti in Wakad.
    2 bhk L 850 carpet goes to 69.5L.
    CommentQuote
  • 7 Plumeria Drive

I have visted the project and I found the location very good. The builder is charging 35% loading on the carpet. I had also visited the projects previously done by Bhandari Associates in Balewadi.
    The quality is better than the others are giving in the same area.
    CommentQuote
  • Do this project have required clearance certificate/document in place in order to start there construction ?
    CommentQuote
  • They don't have EC clearance yet.....
    and basci Price is 4900 , Garden faciing 150 Rs, Floor Rise 5th onwards=25RS
    CommentQuote
  • Decision?

Hi All,

I am exploring on this 7PD but confused. Bhandari claim this is going to be premium project and the location is also very good.

Can anyone who visited the site, can give more details on it. Is it good to invest or not? I am not in pune now a days so unable to make any decision.....
    CommentQuote
  • 7 Plumeria Drive

The location is good. The project seems high end after seeing the 3d perspective , shown by the sales guy over there. There are 9 towers, 21 storied each.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks

thanks sudesh.....

does the area promising enough in terms of appreciation? how it is as compared to puneville and other hinjewadi projects?

Does the builder is trustworthy and stable....any feedback.....
    CommentQuote
  • As per my knowledge, Bhandari is an old builder. He has been in market from quite since time and i have seen his projects ...
    those were good n decent projects ... and somehow i always felt his projects were a livable ones ...
    but .. i havent seen 7PD .... so my comment is only for builder's old projects !!!
    CommentQuote
  • 7 Plumeria Drive

The builder is promising good appreciation till launch of the Project. As far as Infrastructure and connectivity is concerned it is far better than Puneville.
    It takes hardly 5 minutes to reach any sector of Nigdi Pradhikaran and It is well connected to city through Aundh Ravet BRTS Road.
    CommentQuote