Sort by :
Filter by :
- Looks promising to me. Are there any drawbacks of this scheme, location, pricing? Any suggestion?CommentQuote1Flag
- good rates....does this include even SD + reg?CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the exact location and distance from our beloved (proposed) Garbage Dump?CommentQuote1Flag
- Really? Garbage dump? Where?
This is behind JSPM in Tathwade.
Is there any proposal?CommentQuote0Flag
- The proposed garbage dump is in the south-west tip of Punawale that borders Tathawade. That is why some Tathawade residents oppose the GD. see Villagers up in arms against PCMC's garbage depot plan - DNA - English News & Features - City-Pune - dnasyndication.com<
Therefore it pays to confirm where in Tathawade any project is and how far it is from the GD.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by sudhashbahuThe proposed garbage dump is in the south-west tip of Punawale that borders Tathawade.
This scheme is on east side of highway - besides Vilas Javdekar's Palladio. Is the planned garbage dump on this side of highway or other west side? I see a lot of residential schemes coming around it. I am not sure where the border between Punawale and Tathawade lies. I am just trying to understand if GD is an issue here.CommentQuote0Flag
- The GD is on the west side. Please refer the thread related to GD on this site.CommentQuote0Flag
- Anybody's having exact location of proposed GDCommentQuote0Flag
Refer this thread and you'll get all the required info abt the proposed GD.
- the distance between Proposed GD and Azure is 2.41 km( aerial roughly distance)
Is this sufficient to avoid hazardous effect of GD (experts please advice)???
Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!CommentQuote0Flag
- I have referred the following PCMC Plan
Thanks Swapnil. This official PDF is what I was trying to search!
Makes no sense now to go & live so near GD with always a weather forecast of "bright chances of toxic gases with acid rains" :bab (44):CommentQuote0Flag
- But,that is "Solid waste management project"...
what is the difference between Solid waste management project and dumping ground?CommentQuote0Flag
what is the difference between Solid waste management project and dumping ground?
Waste Management is a general term. Dumping/Landfill is a kind of waste management approach.
Though to be honest, what I have heard is that the proposed SWM is supposed to be less of a nuisance than a landfill/dumping ground.
No one is in a position to properly predict how things will turn out when/if the SWM becomes operational.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks sudhashbahu..CommentQuote0Flag