I noticed this project ad on internet. I called the puraniks builder to know about it. This is their flagship project spread in 45 acres planned in various phases. Phase 1 pre launch bookings are open. They didn't provide much cost details and asked to visit site to know the plan & cost.

Want to hear from experts here about puraniks builder & about the location which is near Nyati Equatorial.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
Read more
Reply
36 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yup, I too checked and got a plain simple answer to visit the site because it is in pre-launch.

    "Dear Sir ,

    Thanks For showing your interest in our project. Abitante is currently at pre Launch stage so we have all information at site it self with sales manager. kindly visit the site for further detail information.

    Regards,
    Puranik Builders"


    So does sales manager at site decides everything on the fly during prelaunch?

    But, this thread is scary....
    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-pune/t-aldea-espanola-phase-ii-balewadi-posession-updates-resale-status-4959-page7.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bjforu
    I noticed this project ad on internet. I called the puraniks builder to know about it. This is their flagship project spread in 45 acres planned in various phases. Phase 1 pre launch bookings are open. They didn't provide much cost details and asked to visit site to know the plan & cost.

    Want to hear from experts here about puraniks builder & about the location which is near Nyati Equatorial.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app


    Check status/issues of their other project in Pune, before even thinking of booking one in abitante... Pathetic construction quality, delayed project, approval issues and unreasonable demand of money over and above what was finalized during registration.

    http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-pune/t-aldea-espanola-phase-ii-balewadi-posession-updates-resale-status-4959.html
    CommentQuote
  • Received Plan and cost for the project..... plan seems to be good

    Pr-launch booking for 2BHK is around 70 Lakhs for carpet area 787 Sqft. Please provide your expert comments

    Am currently residing in Navi-mumbai and planning to buy under construction (possession anywhere between 3 to 4 years) 2BHK budget around 65 Lac.

    Locations preferred anywhere PCMC / Baner and around Chandani chowk

    Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Currently project is not in PMC. But 3 years down the line it may come.

    The project site has nothing near by apart from Highway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bjforu
    Currently project is not in PMC. But 3 years down the line it may come.

    Or may not come due to change in Govt.

    cushyalways,

    Speak with Puraniks spanish buyers at Aldea Espanola & see how buyers are being looted. Constro quality also not upto the mark.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Or may not come due to change in Govt.
    Speak with Puraniks spanish buyers at Aldea Espanola & see how buyers are being looted. Constro quality also not upto the mark.


    I agree, I pursued this site intially but the location is hopeless - also sales guy's attitude is good till you ask all nice questions. Once you start asking approvals, documents, etc. you get stereotype answers. I dropped out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gppande
    I agree, I pursued this site intially but the location is hopeless - also sales guy's attitude is good till you ask all nice questions. Once you start asking approvals, documents, etc. you get stereotype answers. I dropped out.


    I do agree with your opinion..... this place is not for investment
    No scope for any unreasonable price rise.... as there is no major infrastructure going on or announced nearby this area.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you all for your valuable suggestions..... dropping this project as of now
    CommentQuote
  • 7685 !!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • They have calculated based on carpet area hence the rate is 7685.

    If calculated based on built up area then rate will be lower. But that does not help because final cost remains same.

    The area has nothing nearby just a highway. The area is not in PMC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AmhiPuneri
    7685 !!!


    Seems like carpet area is linked with Euro. About 100 Euro/sq ft.

    Due to rupee Depreciation, builder might have jacked up prices
    CommentQuote
  • charging for membership of club house built within the society is a unique charge I see only with Puranik. Not sure if it is legal at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Aldea Espanola was spanish, abitante is italaian.
    Next is what? French? Portuguese?
    God bless such projects!
    CommentQuote
  • Does anyone booked 2 bhk here.What is the price after negotiation, as they are quoting 6500 psf and total package for 732 sqft 2 bhk is around 80 lacks. please give your valuable comments on this project,as i am planning to book. My budget is around 65 lacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sheelsabale
    Does anyone booked 2 bhk here.What is the price after negotiation, as they are quoting 6500 psf and total package for 732 sqft 2 bhk is around 80 lacks. please give your valuable comments on this project,as i am planning to book. My budget is around 65 lacks.



    6500 psft !

    Earlier posts listed at 7000+ . Prices have officially fallen !!.

    Wait for some more time it will come down to 6000.

    Its absolutely not worth buying at 6500+ and 80L All incl.when a 2BHK at baner on resale would be available for much less.

    Try Baner resale in some old projects like Shroff supriya . A 2 BHK of similar size should be on sale for about 60 to 65 L
    CommentQuote