Hi all,
I didn't find a thread for this scheme so thought of creating one.

Attached is the brochure I could get. Got any information on pricing, scheme, local knowledge and suggestions, please discuss and enlighten me :)

How good/bad is Rahatani as an area being close to Pimple Saudagar, Pimpri market, Dange Chowk?

Thanks,
GP Pande
Read more
430 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I found project location from wikimapia. It besides thopte lawns, vimal garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Apatel1
    It besides thopte lawns, vimal garden.

How good/bad is this area? Is it developed or still rural? Roads?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rahulk48806 months ago
      Area is descent, with easy good local market and hospital within walking distance
  • This is a decent location and very close to PS...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the full package and area and possession date ?
    CommentQuote
  • Rahatani

Is it save to invest in Rahatani?
    I m planning for 2 bhk..for renter investment..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punewest
    Is it save to invest in Rahatani?
    I m planning for 2 bhk..for renter investment..

There is no YES / NO to this question. But as an area Rahatani is changing fast and its major advantages are, it is within 1-2km of PS, all shops and markets around, public transport is also good, rates are cheaper than PS.
    CommentQuote
  • I'll say that the area is good and close to everything what one may need. Moreover it's closer to shivar chowk than alcove and others in proper PS. Its on main PMPML route which provides connectivity to almost all of PMC and PCMC.
    Good for investment as well as end use. I think the current road is going to be widened at par with what we have near LIC office / Rahatani chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • The area is good in terms of connectivity, but near Thopte lawns...the noise is a killer.
    Need to check how far (near ;) ) it is.
    What are the rates offered ?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all for giving all positive and only one negative point. I am still trying to get rate quote from Paranjape Schemes but I think they haven't planned it yet. I think they are still in preparation of pre-launch :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • I visited paranjape web side,
    they are showing pre-launch offer till 21 Nov for their 4 new upcoming projects... (Rahatani, tathawade, bavdhan, sinhgad rd)
    Shown each & every details-Floor plan, layout, Aminities etc...
    CommentQuote
  • AFAIK, some of the the marriage lawns in the area are illegal - have no permissions but are operating with support of clock crooks and are mostly owned by similar people.
    Let's hope that some day they'll also taken over by some builder to develop into nice locality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by investwest
    AFAIK, some of the the marriage lawns in the area are illegal - have no permissions but are operating with support of clock crooks and are mostly owned by similar people.
    Let's hope that some day they'll also taken over by some builder to develop into nice locality.

There are only 2 things that can happen when such areas are developed,
    1. The scorpio people continue to operate by having their marriage lawns, garden restaurants etc. operating and minting money. The marriage lawns will give enough ear and headache issues to people around, but no one can stop it, no matter how illegal it is.
    2. They sell off the marriage halls and let builders construct there (mostly with their own joint partnerships) leading to nuisance in the lives of people who will stay there later as no one can impose any society rules on such people.
    They will however never leave the area as they have their clout there and everyone, including the new people coming to those areas must learn to obey and ignore
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks to All!

Yes,
    it is near to PS. But, that road is BRT road in future.

I m looking more towards :Dwarka Sai.(GK project) near Thopale laws.
    CommentQuote
  • Dwarka Sai*

Typo
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    There are only 2 things that can happen when such areas are developed,
    1. The scorpio people continue to operate by having their marriage lawns, garden restaurants etc. operating and minting money. The marriage lawns will give enough ear and headache issues to people around, but no one can stop it, no matter how illegal it is.
    2. They sell off the marriage halls and let builders construct there (mostly with their own joint partnerships) leading to nuisance in the lives of people who will stay there later as no one can impose any society rules on such people.
    They will however never leave the area as they have their clout there and everyone, including the new people coming to those areas must learn to obey and ignore

Well, practically speaking, this is true for all the projects as all the land lords demand for 35-40% built up instead of money these days.
    Check out major projects from major builders and you'll get to know about the same - Nandan Inspera is best example of it.
    CommentQuote