Hi,

Anyone having any idea about Pinnacle group's new project - Neelanchal which is coming in Baner-Sus area? How the development plan for the area and would it be under PMC as being claimed by the builder? Possession will be in early 2017. Inputs on the builder would also be appreciated much.
Read more
220 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Anyone has any idea of this project. Any pros and cons? Is it good for investment?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Query about Pinnacle Neelanchal project Sus Road Pune

Hi,

I am looking for 2BHK flat for investment purpose and I visited couples of property in Pune.

I targeted here west side and listed out some projects.

If anyone know about Pinnacle Neelanchal project then please share your input on same.

It's on Sus Road and possession is 3Yrs later.

Please let me know about builder as well if someone had personally experience.

link to project: http://www.pinnaclegroup.in/projects/pinnacle-neelanchal.php

Thanks in advance!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi itsrishi, roshans,

Have you received any kind of feedback abt this project/area?

Please let me know if there is any input.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • as a fellow investor and resident of company's project.behaviour of company after
    buying is appalling. promised possession in 2 years took 6 arduous long years to build.all public spaces swimming pool clubhouse is locked with no access for residents.staircase,lift owned by builder.terrace sold to outsiders.
    why then was I charged more than a crore for super builtup???If approached watchman kept by builder threatens with copy of agreement signed with builder
    all common areas owned by builder till completion.builder has no intention of taking completion certificate
    since he built 10 floors with commencement certificate of 4 floors.We recently received notice from
    PMC why even after 2 years of occupancy builder has not done conveyance,not taken completion certificate
    forget forming society.future FSI increase by PMC to benefit builder solely, as per agreement.
    builder's relatives can use society common electricity free of charge for which all residents are paying
    maintenance to remain with builder till he forms society which is probably not in my lifetime.
    security is zero.tresspassers,jaywalkers smile at cctv and simply waltz in.
    ------> first find out if the project has Environmental clearance.
    check for commencement certificate permissions.
    frankly even PMC itself does not know which areas will come or not come
    under it's jurisdiction after 3 years .so how can any builder know
    MY ADVICE -------> FLUSH YOUR MONEY DOWN THE TOILET TO
    GET BETTER RETURNS ON INVESTMENT
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked in Pinnacle Neelanchal? I have booked one and is keen to form a social group. Can we form a group please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitanshu
    Anyone booked in Pinnacle Neelanchal? I have booked one and is keen to form a social group. Can we form a group please.

you should have asked the guy ppoestate above before booking.you probably will lose all your money.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • PrasDurafe1 years ago
      Hi,
      I booked a flat and not sure when I will be getting it. Really disappointed.
  • Originally Posted by FedupBuyer
    you should have asked the guy ppoestate above before booking.you probably will lose all your money.

Well, as an Investor, I did my share of investigation and everything fell in place. Henceforth, I decided to move ahead with my decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update guys.. Information on people who had have made their bookings for Pinnacle Neelanchal.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amitanshu,

What has been your experience so far with Pinnacle Neelanchal?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • PrasDurafe1 years ago
      Hi Amitanshu,
      It has been very disappointing so far. I booked an apartment almost 3 years back and not sure I will be getting it.
      Thanks and Kind Regards.
      Pras
  • Feedback

Originally Posted by naresh4india
    Hi Amitanshu,

What has been your experience so far with Pinnacle Neelanchal?

Naresh,

If we consider the location, pricing, property layout it concludes to be an excellent option.

Also, the staff is very helpful and accessible. The information they share, do not contradict from any of their sales team personals and try keeping things transparent.

I have booked a unit there and soon shall have my agreement.

My take is an overall positive feedback on it.

Cheers,
    Amit
    CommentQuote
    Anyone booked in Pinnacle Neelanchal? I have booked one and is keen to form a social group. Can we form a group please.

Which floor you booked your flat? Did you get agreement done already?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Propcheq
    Which floor you booked your flat? Did you get agreement done already?

B Building, Flat Number- 701. No agreement has not been done yet. I expect it should be by end of May.
    Haven't been in touch with builder since last month, as I was travelling. Will soon post some updates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishekncra
    Hi

I also booked 2bhk in neelanchal . please contact me.

Abhishek Prasad

Email address is not valid. Please provide your correct email and contact number with the flat number and current update for the property if any.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Abhishek, Whats the current rate being offered?
    CommentQuote
    Naresh,

If we consider the location, pricing, property layout it concludes to be an excellent option.
    Also, the staff is very helpful and accessible. The information they share, do not contradict from any of their sales team personals and try keeping things transparent.
    I have booked a unit there and soon shall have my agreement.

My take is an overall positive feedback on it.

Cheers,
    Amit

Transparency is probably the last thing pinnacle group is notorious for.
    last 3 years 30+ members of our building are struggling with rude,apathetic,downright inconsiderate attitude of their staff not to mention incompetence of their group
    we have been trying to get out building regularised,avail of common areas like clubhouse,terrace which are locked for last 3 years for personal recreation of pinnacle group employees.builder is handling maintainence 3 years without disclosing any accounting.simply charging whatever comes to mind .our comittee chairman sent legal notice to pinnacle few days back for not doing conveyance,not even providing us with
    occupation or completion certificates.we await implementation of real estate regulation bill to empower us to better handle this errant group.
    their uncooperative staff appallingly asked us to actually burn the notices
    all members have received from PMC.(we actually have evidence of this for use in a civil suit in the future)
    from the looks of things we can't imagine anybody actually expressing solidarity with this group.unless he/she is an agent who gets comission on every sale.
    CommentQuote