Don’t know the name of project, but project is coming up next to Flamingo...Pristine Fortana...

Has anyone booked flat in this project?

Those who have already booked their flats are requested to post their comment.

FYI: They are asking rate of 3125/SQFT for 1022 SQFT, 2BHK.
Possession in Dec-2011.
Read more
31 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • One of my friend's colleague booked here:o. He booked 10th floor flat as builder said that the building would be 11 floors. Later, the builder said that plan has been modified due to FSI & 10th floor would be the top floor:D & now this chap wants his money paid to the builder back. My friend told me that his colleague is now having sleepless nights when he discussed the under-constro projects drawbacks.
    CommentQuote
  • Book in under construction if u r investor, for end use - go for ready posession
    CommentQuote
  • They are asking rate of 3125/SQFT

At such rate u may find ready posession

But this rate is also not worth
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for suggestion & advice...but the thing is, in Bavdhan you'll hardly find any ready posession available...those which are available, will be left over, either plan are not good...highway facing...etc...

If builder is some what known..reputed...then i think should can be taken...Kunal Group has many projects in Pune... like Kunal Icon in Pimple Saudagar...

Suggestion???
    CommentQuote
  • Kunal Icon was launched long back with good Adv campaign ..

that project had returned good returns to investors .... one of my friend has row house in that project .. he is happy with this builder ...

whats the name of this project in Bavdhan from Kunal group ?
    CommentQuote
  • They are yet to decide any name to project...strange, but thats what they are saying.. :)

Basically I am looking for decent project for myself, with basic amenities…2BHK...good construction...possession can be after 1yrs so that till then i am not burden with complete EMI....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi2509
    If builder is some what known..reputed...then i think should can be taken...Kunal Group has many projects in Pune... like Kunal Icon in Pimple Saudagar...

Suggestion???

Look at Kunal Regulus, Balewadi. Third class quality & project going on for ages. The buildings of ph1 are already seeing constro defects. I suggest you make a site visit here first & then take a final call. Only Kunal Icon was good, based on which he constructed many projects but with no so good quality. Btw, I heard that Icon too has some lift probs as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody booked flat in Project by Kunal Group in Bavdhan? This project is comming up between Zenea (By Bansali) and Flemengo, Pristine Fontana...

Rate and other details required...
    CommentQuote
    Has anybody booked flat in Project by Kunal Group in Bavdhan? This project is comming up between Zenea (By Bansali) and Flemengo, Pristine Fontana...

Rate and other details required...

is this the project next to the New Rohan Project ? Near the Canal. Last time I visted around 4 months back it was just an empty plot with a chowkidar.
    CommentQuote
  • Bheeshma, do you have more details on this Rohan project? i guess they've not started booking till date...and not willing to take booking also...
    also, how do you find srounding area?

BTW, Kunal Group's project i am refering to, is near by to Chadani chowk... between Zenia and Pristine Fontana...
    CommentQuote
  • is this real or a story?

Originally Posted by realacres
    One of my friend's colleague booked here:o. He booked 10th floor flat as builder said that the building would be 11 floors. Later, the builder said that plan has been modified due to FSI & 10th floor would be the top floor:D & now this chap wants his money paid to the builder back. My friend told me that his colleague is now having sleepless nights when he discussed the under-constro projects drawbacks.
    CommentQuote
  • which is a good project as per you in Baner / Balewadi / Bavdhan / Wakad?

Originally Posted by realacres
    Look at Kunal Regulus, Balewadi. Third class quality & project going on for ages. The buildings of ph1 are already seeing constro defects. I suggest you make a site visit here first & then take a final call. Only Kunal Icon was good, based on which he constructed many projects but with no so good quality. Btw, I heard that Icon too has some lift probs as well.
    CommentQuote
    Bheeshma, do you have more details on this Rohan project? i guess they've not started booking till date...and not willing to take booking also...
    also, how do you find srounding area?

BTW, Kunal Group's project i am refering to, is near by to Chadani chowk... between Zenia and Pristine Fontana...

Zinnea I know , Pristine Fontana I am not aware. Maybe its the same project. I'll check and post my feedback here. The Kunal Group plot that I am talking about is diagonally opposite Dreams Rythm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maxima2010
    is this real or a story?

C'mon man, I don't work for Balaji telefilms:D.
    CommentQuote
    Don’t know the name of project, but project is coming up next to Flamingo...Pristine Fortana...

Has anyone booked flat in this project?

Those who have already booked their flats are requested to post their comment.

FYI: They are asking rate of 3125/SQFT for 1022 SQFT, 2BHK.
    Possession in Dec-2011.

Hi Abhi... I have booked the flat that project in 3200/SQFT.. Looks like a good project and builder to me that is why I have taken this step.. what you...
    CommentQuote