Hello Seniors,

Opening a new thread to discuss Nyati Elan in Wagholi. Currently its in pre-launch phase so just wanted opinion and guidance from senior members whether it is worth investing in this scheme from self use or investment perspective. Below I am listing down some positive and negative aspects (from my point of view):

Positives:-
- Project layout: big township (40 to 45 acres)
- Nyati's construction quality is reasonable
- Floor plan of 2bhk is very good (19'X11' hall, 14.5'x11' master bedroom)
- 2 BHK comes with small but separate dining area, separate dry balcony etc.
- 500 to 600 meters from Nagar road
- Couple of colleges and townships ready right next to this project
- Good availability at present (amenities facing options available)

Negatives:
- Very far from city; 6-7 KMs even from Kharadi bypass; 9-10 KMs from Pheonix market city
- Out of PMC currently
- 35% loading (both on carpet + terrace)
- 6 lacs of additional charges (for amenities development, Club, covered car parking, MSEB etc.)
- 3 years for possession
- water problem (applicable to all projects in Wagholi)

I thank Mithunsainan and NCRTalk for their valuable inputs to my queries in other related thread:- http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...793-page5.html

After looking at few projects by reputed builders in this area (Marvel Fria, Ivy estate, Nyati Elan and Rohan Abhilasha), I have zeroed in on Nyati Elan. (I evaluated these projects based on my personal criteria and preferences). So far, for me personally, the pros outweigh the cons. I welcome guidance and suggestions from fellow forum members for the benefits of all those who are seriously considering this project, especially if you can highlight any negative aspects that I have not considered above.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
126 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is just to bring back the thread on first page after receiving no responses in a week. If the activities on this forum is any indication, then certainly there are much less number of buyers in market today compared to 2010 to 2013. One or two years back, it would take just 7 hours for a thread with zero replies to reach page 5, but now it is taking 7 days. That's huge decrease in traffic to this website. There is definitely some co-relation here and it's a separate topic of research. Any thoughts?

Anyways, coming back to my original question. The deal is still stuck at 3900 psft (No charges for floor rise + no charges for covered car park). The total package for 2BHK is close to 58 Lacs. The flat is amenities facing. Carpet area (inside) = 750 sqft, two terraces = 110 sqft. Total saleable area = 1160 sqft (all numbers rounded).

I have already mentioned positives and negatives (from my point of view) in the above post. Please advise if it is worth the price.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • superr19121 years ago
      Do you guys have any Elan group on WhatsApp?
  • - 6 lacs of additional charges (for amenities development, Club, covered car parking, MSEB etc.)

this is a new high I have seen. Initial days I remember it used to 1 lac max which included 60K for MESB alone. Now a days, I see it at 2-3L. But 6L is new high for me!!!!
    These additional charges are terrible way of keeping psft rate low and still earn profit. Imagine 6L from 100 flats means 6Cr from one phase alone. I don't know how much more the builder will earn from other phases. Plus will the second phase have less infra charges since phase I already paid for it?

Try negotiating more ....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks gppande.

I agree 6 lacs is high for amenities development, Club, covered car parking, MSEB, legal etc. Only saving grace (as per the current offer) is they are not charging extra for floor rise or amenities facing flats.

In last one year, I have seen 4 to 8 lacs rupees of additional charges for various projects in Baner-Balewadi (park express, 43 privet drive etc.) and Kharadi (Kolte Patil projects). Latest you can check Godrej Prana cost sheet posted in one of the threads - they have subtly added these charges under sales consideration without even mentioning those. Anyways, this is no justification for what Nyati is doing, so I agree 6 lacs is higher and it increases the psf rate.

Negotiating hard!
    CommentQuote
  • @NestSeeker2 - Are you still looking to buy in Nyati Elan or already booked?

May be below information will help others who are interested: (as of 1-Dec-2014)

Current Rate: 4300/sft (*** there are willing to negotiate ***)
      Infra & Common Charges: This depends on the type of flat, since there are so many variations but on avg.
      1 BHK - 500,000
      2 BHK - 600,000
      3 BHK - 700,000
      Society Deposit: 100,000
      Proposed 12 months outgoing: 42,000
      Service Tax on outgoings 12.36%

Plus you have Registration, Stamp Duty, Service Tax & VAT.

The range of total package for various units is from 36L to 88L

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • @eloish, I am still looking to buy in Nyati Elan. Will make the final decision this week-end.

As mentioned in the earlier post, I am getting the rate of 3900 psft (No charges for floor rise + no charges for covered car park). The total package for spacious 2BHK is around 57-58 Lacs. The flat is amenities facing. Carpet area (inside) = 750 sqft, two terraces = 110 sqft. Total saleable area = 1160 sqft (all numbers rounded).
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • pallav48352 years ago
      hi need info , u book nyati elan or not. and yes than what abo water supply out thr plz responce
  • Hi,

I am new to Pune and staying on rent in kharadi currently. I have been looking to buy a 2 BHK in wagholi for past few weeks since kharadi is out of my budget. This will be for self use or investment depending on my situation and that of wagholi after 3 years.

One of my colleagues have recommended nyati project in wagholi although I haven't seen any advertising for this one.

Could you guys please advise on potential of wagholi in general and that of this project in particular.

Thanks a ton!

Sent from my XT1033 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Booked 2 BHK at Nyati Elan

I finally decided to take the plunge and booked 2 BHK in Nyati Elan by paying booking amount of 1 lac rs.

The sales guys were not ready to go below 3900. Luckily I found a broker (through one of my friends in Vishrantwadi) who got me the rate of 3800 psf. The broker told me that he gives a lot of bookings to Nyati and seemed very professional. Anyways, he saved me over a lac rs and also did not charge any brokerage. Will be happy to share his contacts if anyone is interested to book here or any other Nyati projects.

Coming back to the topic- the entire package for 1150 sqft 2BHK is close to 56 Lacs. All I can tell you that this is the best project and flat (in terms of space and layout) I found within my budget and as per my preferences. I am happy with my decision for now. Only time will tell whether it is good or very good one. Let us see where Wagholi stands in next 5 years!!
    CommentQuote
  • congrats buddy!!
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats on your buy.

I am sure Wagholi will develop over the next three years.

Nyati projects are generally good-quality wise.
    CommentQuote
  • @NestSeeker - Please PM me the broker #, i had appreciate that!!! and yes a big congratulation to you for your booking. Look at me still in pipeline....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Monica87
    Hi,

I am new to Pune and staying on rent in kharadi currently. I have been looking to buy a 2 BHK in wagholi for past few weeks since kharadi is out of my budget. This will be for self use or investment depending on my situation and that of wagholi after 3 years.

One of my colleagues have recommended nyati project in wagholi although I haven't seen any advertising for this one.

Could you guys please advise on potential of wagholi in general and that of this project in particular.

Thanks a ton!

Builder is good, project not much inside from nagar road though location is far. Projects on keshnand road and Ivy estate road much better placed in terms of end use.

I will suggest you look at Nyati elan as they have good track record but negotiate on exorbitant charges as they are mismatch for location.

You can also look at BAIF/Keshnand road projects, Ivy estate new towers, Icon imperio,Palm atlantis in wagholi and compare.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NestSeeker2
    I finally decided to take the plunge and booked 2 BHK in Nyati Elan by paying booking amount of 1 lac rs.

The sales guys were not ready to go below 3900. Luckily I found a broker (through one of my friends in Vishrantwadi) who got me the rate of 3800 psf. The broker told me that he gives a lot of bookings to Nyati and seemed very professional. Anyways, he saved me over a lac rs and also did not charge any brokerage. Will be happy to share his contacts if anyone is interested to book here or any other Nyati projects.

Coming back to the topic- the entire package for 1150 sqft 2BHK is close to 56 Lacs. All I can tell you that this is the best project and flat (in terms of space and layout) I found within my budget and as per my preferences. I am happy with my decision for now. Only time will tell whether it is good or very good one. Let us see where Wagholi stands in next 5 years!!

Congrats! :bab (48):
    I heard the current metro plan till Ramwadi Naka will be further extended all the way to Kharadi-Hadapsar bypass. That will eventually help Wagholi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCRTalk
    Builder is good, project not much inside from nagar road though location is far. Projects on keshnand road and Ivy estate road much better placed in terms of end use.

I will suggest you look at Nyati elan as they have good track record but negotiate on exorbitant charges as they are mismatch for location.

You can also look at BAIF/Keshnand road projects, Ivy estate new towers, Icon imperio,Palm atlantis in wagholi and compare.

Thanks NCR! I liked the location of the project in wagholi - the area seems cleaner and more developed than rest of wagholi (it's a different story that wagholi itself is very far from the city). Location wise I see no difference between ivy and elan. In fact i found Elan floor plan layout to be much better than ivy. Keshanand road looks better in terms distance to city. Any reputed builder's project here? Heard there are some ready to move options.

I haven't started negotiations with nyati since I haven't finalized the project yet. I know current rate is 4300. One can definitely expect discount of 400 to 500. What say?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Monica87
    Thanks NCR! I liked the location of the project in wagholi - the area seems cleaner and more developed than rest of wagholi (it's a different story that wagholi itself is very far from the city). Location wise I see no difference between ivy and elan. In fact i found Elan floor plan layout to be much better than ivy. Keshanand road looks better in terms distance to city. Any reputed builder's project here? Heard there are some ready to move options.

I haven't started negotiations with nyati since I haven't finalized the project yet. I know current rate is 4300. One can definitely expect discount of 400 to 500. What say?

If you don't like Ivy, look for Icon imperio near it - they have good floor plan and speed of construction.

Keshnand Road - Look at Dreams Lynnea, Oxy Ultima, El-Castillo and few other options as well.

On discount in Elan - for bigger size flats you can negotiate much better. 2 Bhk - 3900+/-50 seems to be good price.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Mithun, Vaibav and gppande for encouraging words.

3 years back, I dreamt of having a home in Viman Nagar but the rates were out of my budget and didn't even have enough money for 20% down payment. Then I moved my attention to Kharadi. At that time, the 2 BHKs were within my budget but still thought the rates quoted by builders were exorbitant and kept waiting for correction. After 3 years, I realized that I probably made mistake by not buying in Kharadi since today Kharadi rates have gone out of my budget.

Now I find myself at Wagholi. I think Wagholi itself is not going to develop as Kharadi but its close proximity to areas like Kharadi, Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Koregaon Park, Magarpatta, Airport etc. will make it livable after 4-5 years from now. Even if it comes in PMC, I don't expect sudden improvement in Infrastructure except for may be water supply. Only time will tell.

I am not sure RE market in Pune is ever going to correct. Didn't want to miss the Wagholi bus for now!
    CommentQuote