Hello,

On Sunday I have visited Pate Developer's project Fiesta @Baner.
Located near Renault Showroom on Highway. Its a single tower with all amenities except Swimming Pool.
I liked the concept of their amenities but still I am confused whether to buy or not???

Plz suggest??? anybody visited there or booked a flat??
Read more
Reply
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Happy2Help
    Hello,

    On Sunday I have visited Pate Developer's project Fiesta @Baner.
    Located near Renault Showroom on Highway. Its a single tower with all amenities except Swimming Pool.
    I liked the concept of their amenities but still I am confused whether to buy or not???

    Plz suggest??? anybody visited there or booked a flat??


    Rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    Rate?


    6100/- and currently they are not charging floor rise but for 11th and 12th floor rate will be 6400/- (12 floor building)
    CommentQuote
  • Don't buy under-constro projects man.
    Also there is no safety there. Speak with 52 Green Woods guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    Don't buy under-constro projects man.
    Also there is no safety there. Speak with 52 Green Woods guys.


    Sure I will speak with them.

    Will you explain what kind of Safety Issues are there? and it is almost a ready possession project. Possessions will start on June 15. I have visited site. and its almost done.
    Its a Pate's Project I have heard of them, "Good Things"
    And I dont want to go other side of Highway and I will save lots of money as rates in Baner are 7500-8500 PSF.

    I liked site but I need some views, Cons???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Happy2Help
    Sure I will speak with them.

    Will you explain what kind of Safety Issues are there? and it is almost a ready possession project. Possessions will start on June 15. I have visited site. and its almost done.
    Its a Pate's Project I have heard of them, "Good Things"
    And I dont want to go other side of Highway and I will save lots of money as rates in Baner are 7500-8500 PSF.

    I liked site but I need some views, Cons???


    If it is near possession, then you can definitely consider IMO.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Happy2Help
    6100/- and currently they are not charging floor rise but for 11th and 12th floor rate will be 6400/- (12 floor building)

    What is the overall cost of the flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    What is the overall cost of the flat?


    2BHK- 1088 SQFT- 78.5L Inclusive all
    2BHK-1105 SQFT- 79-80L Approx Inclusive all
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Happy2Help
    2BHK- 1088 SQFT- 78.5L Inclusive all
    2BHK-1105 SQFT- 79-80L Approx Inclusive all

    Do you think, is it worth to buy 2BHK flat at 80+ L without swimming pool?
    Most of time people don't use it but it's add value to the property. Even If you are hoping to milk this investment at 1Cr then how you will get a buyer without this amenities?
    Also try to find out the creditability of this builder.
    CommentQuote
  • I did visit this site and found it to be decent.

    Pros: Good amount of sunlight and wind
    Lot of space left for amenities and government park front and back of the apartment
    Price is much reasonable than other projects in Baner
    Spacious flat
    Providing almost all the amenities except swimming pool
    Possession is in 2015
    Pre-approved project from SBI
    Covered car parking for all the flats (3BHK - Ground Flour, 2BHK - Basement Parking)

    Cons: location of the site - Entrance is from the service road (highway)
    Renault Service Centre is just beside, not really sure about the noise
    I dont see any grocery shops near by
    Commercial building in front of the apartment( Not really sure, if this is con)
    CommentQuote
  • Pate developers are ok !!! Nothing great nothing bad.
    Location is good. Good connectivity.

    As pointed out local grocery shops etc are not there right now but that will change in near future.

    Good option for self use however don't expect to sell it for over 1 cr and make money.

    Also you can look for resale in that budget in societies where you will get swimming pool as well
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share some photos. C'mon guys each one of us carry a smartphone.
    CommentQuote
  • I think this project would be nearing completion now. Any idea on the possession date committed?

    Any inputs on the status of all legal clearances for this Project from people who have booked.
    CommentQuote
  • the completion date now told is june 2016.

    can ppl please share their views regarding location and future scope of development?

    also can we compare this one with projects across the highway.. like regency group's orion /classic / rohan leher?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gshukla127
    the completion date now told is june 2016.

    can ppl please share their views regarding location and future scope of development?

    also can we compare this one with projects across the highway.. like regency group's orion /classic / rohan leher?


    Its Baner!!! I think you should prefer this side of Baner than crossing highway..
    CommentQuote