Leisure Town by Wellwisher Group in Hadapsar, Pune

Last updated: 4 days ago
227 | Posts
19807 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leisure Town by Wellwisher Group in Hadapsar, Pune

The project LEISURE TOWN looks good. But its Wellwisher group's first project in pune.

Any one have idea about this builder? They are quoting around 5500 per sq ft and completion by dec 2017. Will they delay the project? Is it a good project to invest. I'm looking for residential purpose once it gets completed.

Thanks
    Last edited by CarpeDiem; November 7 2016, 03:19 PM.

Re : Leisure Town by Wellwisher Group in Hadapsar, Pune

Yesterday I got the promotion email from PropTiger quoting 4899 psf. Project looks good but as you said it is the first project of this builder in Pune and thats a big concern. We have already seen huge delays in such cases for example - TCG crown greeens hinjewadi, Jade residences wagholi, etc. Same risk applies to Mantri Vantage in Kharadi. Although Mantri is a big builder in Bangalore, it is his first project in Pune. Rates 5500 are too high for hadapsar and in the pre-launch stage. The rate of around 4800-4900 can be justified.

Comment

• pankaj5694
      pankaj5694 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Puniot I am looking to book too , Can we have a discussion my no is -9766123046 call me or whatsapp your no I will call you

Wellwisher aairah terrazzo

They have a completed project in Pune - Aairah Terrazo near/on Shankarsheth road. They also seem to have completed a few projects in new bombay. If anyone has seen the project or plans to book please keep us updated.

Comment

I have visited the site.Location is good. Back side of Amanora.

My point of view
      Location is good
      Amenities are good
      However

approach road is narrow
      Earlier delivered only commercial projects in Mumbai
      Sample flats seems to be compact one. They say it is smart homes...Height of ceiling is also bit less.

Comment

If anyone is planning to book? Can we form a group & ask discount for group booking.

Comment

I don't understand why do they charge floor rise from 2nd floor itself ? Any logical reason behind it ?

Comment

I agree. No logical reason. these all are builders from Mumbai & trying to follow the floor rise. Earlier we never had floor rise concept in Pune.

Comment

@homebuild77 Yes we dont have the concept of floor Rise and the charging balcony for full rate ! but things have changed ,so every builder is taking a load of 30% and charging the floor rise

but from Second floor onwards ?? this is too greedy !!

Comment

@punit123: Hi! What's your view on Leisure town? Also, how did you get the deal from proptiger?

Comment

Originally posted by skunal84 View Post
                  @punit123: Hi! What's your view on Leisure town? Also, how did you get the deal from proptiger?
                  My view still remains the same as I have said earlier - Project looks good, location wise, floor plan and master plan, etc also look good. But it is risky to invest in pre-launch projects of a builder who has not yet entered Pune market. There are lot of approvals and local interaction required for builder to complete the project in time. I had my hands burned in TCG-hinjewadi. Even though TCG claims to be having received many awards, it struggled very hard to start the project. I had booked it in April 2012 and after 8 months they returned the 2 lacs booking amount saying that they are not getting approvals. So if you are buying in pre-launch/under construction stage, my advice is that always go by the reputed builder of Pune and still do a thorough check for approvals because even reputed builders are sometimes faulty on time. If you are buying ready construction then you can always go with the new builder.

I have registered with PropTiger and hence they send these marketing emails for new launch projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X