Last updated: December 9 2014
7 | Posts
2035 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water situation in Balewadi, Pune

Hi All,

I am thinking of buying a home in balewadi for end use. I want to know the water availability both by PMC and ground water in this area. Has it improved or it has worsen.

I have heard most of the time time you have to depend upon tanker water. How much it cost on month to month basis ?

Please advise.

Re : Water situation in Balewadi, Pune

most of society in balewadi has dependency on tanker . however heard that the situation is same in pashan as well as sus.

you may like to provision for 3000-3500 per month as the society maintenance charges(which will include the cost of water)

Comment

West-Pune is facing artificial water shortage and forced to buy it by Water mafia nexus. Anyway, If you are willing to buy anything here then have to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Saurabh01 View Post
        West-Pune is facing artificial water shortage and forced to buy it by Water mafia nexus. Anyway, If you are willing to buy anything here then have to accept it.
        As if East Pune is free from water woes....
        All apartments in kharadi buys water tankers too...
        May be you can get in the midnight and see tankers at work....

I really wonder if this is case of water to use... How does the societies maintain swimming pools and other water related amenities ??

Thanks
        Rahul

Comment

They are saying it will improve after warje water treatment plant. Is there any truth in it ? Will this situation ever improve ?

Comment

Some societies are getting water..chk the project in which you are planning to buy....

Originally posted by munish242 View Post
            Hi All,

I am thinking of buying a home in balewadi for end use. I want to know the water availability both by PMC and ground water in this area. Has it improved or it has worsen.

I have heard most of the time time you have to depend upon tanker water. How much it cost on month to month basis ?

Please advise.

Comment

Originally posted by munish242 View Post
              They are saying it will improve after warje water treatment plant. Is there any truth in it ? Will this situation ever improve ?
              Warje plant is not going to complete immediately & after it does, the water first will be given to areas around Warje, Bavdhan, Pashan........

Earlier, builders here were saying that water will come from Aundh. Now its Warje. Tomorrow it will be Vadgaon.

And this water issue is going on for past 10+ years. Now its your call.
              Btw, while buying focus more on infra (commercial & social) rather than amenities.
              Hope you don't fall in same trap like Marvel Fria where people are buying looking at amenities without having details about sewage issues !!
              If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Thanks Manu...do you have any idea on about situation in supreme palms balewadi. Howz the PMC supply there and ground water also . Are they completely dependent on tanker water ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X