Hi,

I couldn't find any specific thread so thought of creating one and get views of the esteemed members of this forum about purchasing a 2BHK in Crystal Towers on Baner Pashan Link Road by Paranjape.
I called up the sales representative and they gave me the following details

2 BHK with 1210 sq. ft are , however carpet area is 749 +182(terrace) :o
    Possession in December 2017
    Price is 1.10 crore(haven't discussed the finer details)
    PSF rate appears to be around 7500
    Attached is the brochure which i received from the sales representative
Read more
17 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • "typical comment"

PSF
    7500 on
    Baner Pashan Link Road? its overpriced..
    CommentQuote
  • 1 Crore is not enough for 2 BHK... :bab (59):
    Finally that day has arrived.... and Pune has put Mumbai to shame !!!:bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • I would love to know that person who buys at these rates..
    CommentQuote
  • are buildings made out of crystal?
    CommentQuote
  • There are multiple reasons for high psf rate for this scheme:
    1. The main approach road for this scheme (part-II of crystal garden) was completed last year. It is tar road with street lights.
    2. Market has developed nearby for all basic things - it wasn't the case 5 years back in 2009-2010. Infact BP Link road has got some restaurants in recent times adding to commercial aspect becoming back side of Baner main road market.
    3. Water situation improved totally - last year 0 reliance on tankers.
    4. Traffic signal on T junction of Baner road has somewhat helped in reducing traffic congestion but the prior sharp turn is still and issue.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anshu16
    Hi,

I couldn't find any specific thread so thought of creating one and get views of the esteemed members of this forum about purchasing a 2BHK in Crystal Towers on Baner Pashan Link Road by Paranjape.
    I called up the sales representative and they gave me the following details

2 BHK with 1210 sq. ft are , however carpet area is 749 +182(terrace) :o

Possession in December 2017
      Price is 1.10 crore(haven't discussed the finer details)
      PSF rate appears to be around 7500

Attached is the brochure which i received from the sales representative

1.10 crore is a very big commitment and investing in RE is not recommended at this time. If you want to buy it for personal use then you can consider it.

Now the project is a very nice location. Baner road is quite near and the baner road has every single facility. Groceries and other things are easily available on Baner - Pashan link road but dont expect that you can live in Baner without having ur own car.

As the possession date is given as dec 2017 expect to be extended by 2-3 yrs so unless you have an existing flat and want to upgrade there is little point in buying in this project. Like I said RE is not a investment option unless you are from mumbai and instead of investing in Mumbai RE at 4-5 crores u want to look at Pune RE.

But overall the location is quite good. Phase 1 of the project is already complete. I personally dont like the layout of the building.

1.10 crore is a very big commitment and investing in RE is not recommended at this time. If you want to buy it for personal use then you can consider it.

Now the project is a very nice location. Baner road is quite near and the baner road has every single facility. Groceries and other things are easily available on Baner - Pashan link road but dont expect that you can live in Baner without having ur own car.

As the possession date is given as dec 2017 expect to be extended by 2-3 yrs so unless you have an existing flat and want to upgrade there is little point in buying in this project. Like I said RE is not a investment option unless you are from mumbai and instead of investing in Mumbai RE at 4-5 crores u want to look at Pune RE.

But overall the location is quite good. Phase 1 of the project is already complete. I personally dont like the layout of the building.

CommentQuote
  • Having roads and retail shops is now a luxury looks like :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mithunsainan
    Having roads and retail shops is now a luxury looks like :)

Personally for me its the super fast broadband that matters more than stores and roads :)
    CommentQuote
  • as per one of my colleague, resale took place in crystal tower to the tune of 1+ crore. and mind you this is "Paranjape' supposedly premium builder and good construction quality. The road has been built I suppose infront of it and the area is expected tobecome upscale yet 1.1 crore for under construction is somewhat unreasonable
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by herohiralal
    Personally for me its the super fast broadband that matters more than stores and roads :)

Airtel and BSNL initially did not provide service here but then YOU Broadband came in and advertised by giving free internet connection to society offices. Lot of societies allowed YOU to put their cables inside the apartment buildings and they got customers. Now other players are also providing service in this area.

Vodafone had a reception issue on BP Link Road but then they got a rental tower opposite Camelia on top of few commercial shops. Now they too are having good coverage. Photon+ has good reception here as many folks run office laptops on these company provided dongles.

And the road built last year......

CommentQuote
  • The location is very good.
    The locality is already upscale.
    Good roads , good connectivity, green hills on the backdrop.

Prices are never justified and the scenario applies here too.

Such properties should be bought only for self use if your budget permits.

There should not be much dilemma... either you have the moolah or not
    CommentQuote
  • I think I raised quite few eyebrows with the price & psf but as "puser" pointed out a resale took place for 1+crore and sooner or later we are going to see 1 crore mark for 2 BHK based on so called upscale locations . I intend to buy it for personal use but the carpet area(749 +182(terrace) for 1210 built up )mentioned in the plan is kind of being deal breaker for me .

@puser/@herohiralal/@gppande/@kingmanish/hrishikesh157 -Thanks for your valuable feedback
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone booked in paranjape cyrstal towers, baner pashan link road? If yes, then at what rate and total package.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, one of my acquaintance has booked a 2bhk for about 1.04cr.
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK quoted was 1.27 Cr .. they said will not negotiate much
    CommentQuote