Hi All,

I am looking for a 3 BHK flat in west Pune.

My preferred area is Wakad, Aundh, Kapsate Wasti, Hinjewadi.

I have a decent budget of 1.2 crores and mostly looking out for a ready possession flat. If not ready possession I will prefer a project where in I will get it within next few months.

Can someone please help me note down a few good projects. I want to buy in a project with good amenities

I am currently in Dubai, so cannot personally visit any project. I will be in India in 1st week of Jan.

I did visit a property exhibition here in Dubai. I liked Megapolis and Park Street by their brochure however I am not sure of how actually it is.

It would be really helpful if some one can guide me and name a few projects to start with on my return as I will be in India for only 2 weeks.

I did try searching existing threads but not able to find a suitable project, so created a new one.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by homesearch19
    Hi All,

I have a decent budget of 1.2 crores and mostly looking out for a ready possession flat. If not ready possession I will prefer a project where in I will get it within next few months.

Can someone please help me note down a few good projects. I want to buy in a project with good amenities

I am currently in Dubai, so cannot personally visit any project. I will be in India in 1st week of Jan.

I did visit a property exhibition here in Dubai. I liked Megapolis and Park Street by their brochure however I am not sure of how actually it is.

It would be really helpful if some one can guide me and name a few projects to start with on my return as I will be in India for only 2 weeks.

I did try searching existing threads but not able to find a suitable project, so created a new one.

Thanks in advance.

The projects you are talking about are decent ones as per me too. you may also like to have a look in Blue Ridge. Better when you come, you can visit these places and decide on their face value. I myself is a buyer in Megapolis and stayed in Park Street on rent for a year.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

I would not go to Megapolis with that kind of budget. I would look at Pimple Nilakh area as there are few good projects like Waters edge and 24K. Also Park Titanium in Park street, I would look at. Some other projects I wud look at wud be Blue ridge and 43 privet drive.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anirban8
    The projects you are talking about are decent ones as per me too. you may also like to have a look in Blue Ridge. Better when you come, you can visit these places and decide on their face value. I myself is a buyer in Megapolis and stayed in Park Street on rent for a year.

Thanks anirban8. I will have a look at blue ridge. How is park street? I read on thid forun that der r issues in quality. Is is so?
    Which amongst d so many is good??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mebuyer
    I would not go to Megapolis with that kind of budget. I would look at Pimple Nilakh area as there are few good projects like Waters edge and 24K. Also Park Titanium in Park street, I would look at. Some other projects I wud look at wud be Blue ridge and 43 privet drive.

Thanks mebuyer. Are there RTM flats available in 24K gliteratti??
    I would stay away from 43 pivet drive as I hear its delayed nd also Park Titanium has quality issues.

I will have a look at Waters edge.
    CommentQuote
  • Other veterans realacres, vaibhav123, investwest nd oders can you please redirect me to some good RTM projects within this budget???
    CommentQuote
    Other veterans realacres, vaibhav123, investwest nd oders can you please redirect me to some good RTM projects within this budget???

how about nandan or marvel projects?
    marvel has good projects in balewadi and baner
    balewadi project should fit ur budget
    but recently there is news about marvel into financial crunch, so make sure the work is going on well on site.

if u looking for rtm , then i highly suggest mahindra woods, which is near pimple saudagar, and kalewadi chowk, closer to daily needs, and excellent project, and ur budget should give u 3 bhk or row house in woods.
    CommentQuote
  • Check out resales in Sapphire Park, Park Street. Nice flat layout and superb amenities. Demand for resales in this project very high - so try your luck. Make sure there is no leakage/seepage issues though.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

I am staying in Park Titanium since last 2 years & quality wise I am not facing any problem, & amenities are also mind blowing so I am planning to buy another home at Park street. So don't worry you can check the quality as flats are ready & then invest your hard earned money.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
    Thanks mebuyer. Are there RTM flats available in 24K gliteratti??
    I would stay away from 43 pivet drive as I hear its delayed nd also Park Titanium has quality issues.

I will have a look at Waters edge.

RTM in 24K and waters edge looks difficult with 1.25 cr. You can look at under construction in gliterrati 2 and waters edge and they will fit in your budget. However, they are much smaller in size with high loading.

I did not see or hear any quality issues with Park Titanium. Believe, other societies of Park street have quality issues and not so much Park Titanium.

You can also look at resales in Vascon willows for abt. 1.15 cr. However, project is half done and bears deserted look for some reason.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasant
    how about nandan or marvel projects?
    marvel has good projects in balewadi and baner
    balewadi project should fit ur budget
    but recently there is news about marvel into financial crunch, so make sure the work is going on well on site.

if u looking for rtm , then i highly suggest mahindra woods, which is near pimple saudagar, and kalewadi chowk, closer to daily needs, and excellent project, and ur budget should give u 3 bhk or row house in woods.

Thanks Prasant for your suggestions. I will have a look at Mahindra Woods. Feedback seems goos about this project.

Originally Posted by KaiBhau
    Check out resales in Sapphire Park, Park Street. Nice flat layout and superb amenities. Demand for resales in this project very high - so try your luck. Make sure there is no leakage/seepage issues though.

Thanks KaiBhau. I'll visit these as I will be visiting Woods.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hmbuyr
    I am staying in Park Titanium since last 2 years & quality wise I am not facing any problem, & amenities are also mind blowing so I am planning to buy another home at Park street. So don't worry you can check the quality as flats are ready & then invest your hard earned money.

Thanks hmbuyr. I have read mixed review about Park Titanium. So I'll personally visit when I come to India to see the actual flat and quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mebuyer
    RTM in 24K and waters edge looks difficult with 1.25 cr. You can look at under construction in gliterrati 2 and waters edge and they will fit in your budget. However, they are much smaller in size with high loading.

I did not see or hear any quality issues with Park Titanium. Believe, other societies of Park street have quality issues and not so much Park Titanium.

You can also look at resales in Vascon willows for abt. 1.15 cr. However, project is half done and bears deserted look for some reason.

Thanks mebuyer. I am not sure where vacon willows is. I want strictly stick to Wakad \ kaspate wasti area and the other proejcts suggested by you all seem good.
    CommentQuote

• Hi Vaibhav.

You are right I read all the posts on this thread.

Can you please suggest me some good projects. I read good reviews about Kalpataru harmony and Apostrophe.

Are you aware of any other projects, as you are very active on this forum and your inputs will help me.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am also looking for same requirement as mentioned in thread subject. I have checked park titanium 3bhk 1450sq ft flat. I liked the location and flat. The builder is quoting 1.10cr for it at first place. I haven't negotiated with him till now but I thinks he will reduce it looking at current market conditions. But, the concern is that it requires to make payment of around 80% currently and take possession in next year sept maybe.
    Do you think its worth??
    Also, I want suggestion whether one should go for this project or should one find other project in baner at same cost. Please suggest if you have any other recommendation.
    CommentQuote