Last updated: June 17 2010
6 | Posts
1956 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solitaire Dhanori

Hi All,

Last week I visit the site of Solitaire in Dhanori. The builder is Shree KKrisshna Kalyani. They quoted me 2721 ps feet.

I don't know much abt the builder. I guess it is his first project too.

Can anyone has any idea abt him?? Also upto what rate he can negotiate.Is this place worth to be put my stakes on??

Any help will b appreciated.

Thanks,
    Cha

Re : Solitaire Dhanori

Is their any way from viman nagar to Dhanori from airport side other than nagar road ?

Comment

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
      Hi All,

Last week I visit the site of Solitaire in Dhanori. The builder is Shree KKrisshna Kalyani. They quoted me 2721 ps feet.

Can anyone has any idea abt him?? Also upto what rate he can negotiate.Is this place worth to be put my stakes on??

Thanks,
      Cha

you should be paying not more then 2000 for Dhanori..... rest is your wish

Comment

Abt Solitaire Dhanori

Hi Mate,

i hav also seen this project. Project is good going. And rates are continuosly rising in this area. & as per my knowledge this will be the best investment in future. but its nearly abt 4-5 kms from the main chowk of V'wadi. & i dont think so builder will negotiate his rate this time (his project is 85-90% completed)

Comment

Originally posted by cha_1981 View Post
          Hi All,

Thanks,
          Cha
          Considering the "loading" factor etc, you will end up paying between 3500 and 3600 a square foot of carpet area.

Comment

Folks, please ignore Solitaire. last year I had planned to book, I was done with the negotiation.. but my internal feelings pulled me back...

Now you guess what has happend.. Their is dispute among the partners and construction is on hold. The amenity area is now surrounded by 13 feet wall and the entrance gate is now hardly 10 ft wide... I don't see future in this project...
            Also i have got this news from one the sales person who was working with Solitaire last year..

So if you are interested please do a through research, also ask them about wall which is not in the Video walk through

Comment

Look at their name,
              SHREE KALYAANEE KRRSNA BUILDERS

I have observed, those who believes in making their future based on luck and numbers, not customer satisfaction, goes down the drain. I sense a warning when I see such names, but its just me..

Originally posted by sans_re View Post
              Folks, please ignore Solitaire. last year I had planned to book, I was done with the negotiation.. but my internal feelings pulled me back...

Now you guess what has happend.. Their is dispute among the partners and construction is on hold. The amenity area is now surrounded by 13 feet wall and the entrance gate is now hardly 10 ft wide... I don't see future in this project...
              Also i have got this news from one the sales person who was working with Solitaire last year..

So if you are interested please do a through research, also ask them about wall which is not in the Video walk through

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X