Dear Friends ,

Merry christmas & Happy new year .

I am planning to book a 2bhk flat in Tinsel Town , Hinjewadi by Kohinoor Group.

Current rate is 4608/sqft and Area is 1003.

Please help me your thoughts & Reviews on builder.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
129 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Buyer,

Do you know who owns Kohinoor Group? Their names? Even I am propsective buyer in Hunjewadi area.

Also, kindly read this review of Kohinoor Group by someone called Arun on this forum:
    http://www./pune/hinjewadi/kohinoor-tinsel-town-666248

My best regards.
    Hairpin
    CommentQuote
  • How is this project

Hi buyer9 & hairpin,

When I inquired on 11th Jan, they told me current rate is 4707.
    Did any of you booked the flat here?
    How is this project?
    CommentQuote
  • I was seriously considering investing in this project. All seems good like floor plans, location etc but finally decided against it. The only reason being builder is pretty unknown, he has done a couple of smaller projects in past but nothing close to this scale and size. Too risky in my personal opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats Akshay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akshay ,

Even I booked a 2bhk flat on rate of 4608/sqft. Please add me in your group with other buyers who has booked a flat in Tinsel town.

I checked about builder and it does not looks to be a small builder . Kohinoor has complete lot of projects ...check kohinoorpune.com.

Thanks
    Priyank
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rathivishal21 years ago
      Hi can you share your contact details? I am also planning to buy first home with Tinsel Town. Wanted to get some info.
  • Also I came to know that rates are again going to increase by 99 rs on 22th Jan making it to 4806/sf.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • HouseHunter21 years ago
      I happened to call them and they are offering a rate of 4700/sf.
      Also they said if I visit the site this rate can be further reduced.
  • planning to book in kohinoor

Guys,

I've visited the site and all looks pretty good... I am a little hesitant though, going by their name... Any more updates on this?

Thanks
    DD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by buyer9
    Also I came to know that rates are again going to increase by 99 rs on 22th Jan making it to 4806/sf.

Yes I also got to know the same thing.
    CommentQuote
  • Well, on the launch they will make it 5200 is what I've been told.

Is it worth is a big question. I am not from Pune, but has anyone seen their previous work?
    CommentQuote
  • The location is good in terms of getting rentals and all. This is right in the mid of Hinjewadi IT Park with all IT majors having offices within 0-2km from this place. The area in terms of other facilities is developing.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I booked a flat at Tinsel Town yesterday at the rate of 4707 p/sqft. Has anyone got the chance of looking into the property papers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Akshay , User 9 , please pass on your contact details to me as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akshay ,

Can you please add me in your group of buyers of this property. I didnt get any invite :(

ALso even I am not sure how to PM on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • I've booked a 3 bhk and also registered in the group mentioned above. Please keep up the good work guys and share any available info.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi darsdesai,
    How much was the final all inclusive price? I am also looking for same.
    CommentQuote