Dear Friends ,

Merry christmas & Happy new year .

I am planning to book a 2bhk flat in Tinsel Town , Hinjewadi by Kohinoor Group.

Current rate is 4608/sqft and Area is 1003.

Please help me your thoughts & Reviews on builder.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys is their any whatsapp group running for tinsel?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • divalgulati1 years ago
      Yeah please add me to the watsapp group
  • Hi, I am planning to book the flat in Tinsel Town. Can you please provide me your feedback. I am seriously interested in that project as I like there 2 BHK flat layout.
    CommentQuote
  • Any specific comments or feedback for Kohinoor Group. I am seriously interested in Tinsel Town project.
    CommentQuote
  • How much is total cost of a 2BHK? has construction started?
    CommentQuote
  • Their Environment Clearance application has 253 parking and apartment build is 500 plus. Check if EC is cleared or not.
    CommentQuote
  • mtamuli; thats interesting observation. those who have booked flat in Tinsel Town, has builder mentioned covered parking in your agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, we are also planning to buy a 2 BHK. Is there any whatsapp group if yes i would like to be a part?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I'm planning to buy flat in Tinsel Town. The rate they are sayin is 4775 and infra cost is 5 lakhs, which is too high. Can you share some more details on this?
    CommentQuote
  • What is included in Infra cost ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Akshay, I am also planning to buy 2 BHK in Tinsel Town. The builder is quoting me 5103/- sq feet. Can you please share your experience during the purchase process?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

They are quiting the same for me as well and I am going for it in C block. They are promising Q4-2018 posession. One thing I am concerned about is the quality of the construction and the accessories they will provide. As they are not promising any brand in their brochure. Is it ok to trust kohinoor in this ?

If there is a whatsapp grp for tinsel's buyer...I will want to be part of tht please. Kindly can you let me know how to share my ph#.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyer62
    Hi,

They are quiting the same for me as well and I am going for it in C block. They are promising Q4-2018 posession. One thing I am concerned about is the quality of the construction and the accessories they will provide. As they are not promising any brand in their brochure. Is it ok to trust kohinoor in this ?

If there is a whatsapp grp for tinsel's buyer...I will want to be part of tht please. Kindly can you let me know how to share my ph#.

As far as the quality of construction is concerned, the sales guys told me that they have outsourced the construction work to the same contractor that built Blueridge for Paranjpe builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, have u booked with that rate finally? What is the rate that you booked on? They are quoting me the same and he says that bring the checkbook and negotiations is possible. Any idea, how much negotiations possible?
    CommentQuote
  • Not able to see the link
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote