Dear Friends ,

Merry christmas & Happy new year .

I am planning to book a 2bhk flat in Tinsel Town , Hinjewadi by Kohinoor Group.

Current rate is 4608/sqft and Area is 1003.

Please help me your thoughts & Reviews on builder.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
130 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all, I visited the site recently and considering booking as I liked the project location being close to offices and current price is lowered (flat 4500/sq ft.). But thinking on a few points -
    (1) water ​supply is from PMRDA or MIDC, and quality of water
    (2) there are some industrial complexes behind the plot (will it have impact on the residential?)

Even after being launched a couple years back, the project has got a lot of options available.

Please add your views.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • suraj anand1 years ago
      These points are really considerable .Plz let me know veteran's though on govt approvals and sanctions like Environment Clearance,Commencement Certificate,NA,IAF,Building Permissionc etc.
  • Hi, I have also booked a 2 BHK flat in Tinsel Town 3 days ago, but looking at current market scenario, looks like prices will go down further. I am bit confused if it is a good option to go or if I should cancel this booking. Please share your opinion.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • rathivishal21 years ago
      Hey prashuo.. I am also looking for booking a 3 bhk flat in tinsel town. Can you share your experience or info you have received.??
  • Hi, I am planning to book a flat in Tinsel Town, Hinjewadi . in google maps , I found a number of manufacturing plants or factories in the project vicinity. Did anyone enquire about them and their impacts in the long run? Also, could anyone please let us know the current prevalent charges in this project? Anything specific that we need to check with the builder before booking flat in this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I entered the details into that google form yesterday in order to get added into the whatsapp group. Could the admin please add me to that group as soon as possible? Thanks & Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am planning to book a 2bhk in this project(Tinsel town) . Any suggestions/experiences???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Admin,
    Pls add me in whatsapp group...have given my details in google form.

Thanks
    Dhawal
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Ajain18042 days ago
      Where can i get the goofle form so that i can send my details across... pls add me to the whatsapp grouo
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I am planning to book a property in Tinsel. Any suggestions from existing members on the water supply (PMRDA or MIDC) ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi admin,
    i have booked a 3bhk in tinsel town. Please let me know how to get added to the WhatsApp group.

Thanks,
    Swagata
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Admin,

I am planning to book a flat in Tinsel town...I would like to be added in the whatsapp group.
    CommentQuote
  • Members: don't digress from the main discussion to merely grouping up on social networks. Do share insights here with the community as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    anyone done with agreement? What maintenance are they asking for ? When we booked we were told it is RS 3 per sq ft. But in their draft agreement it is mentioned RS 4 per sq ft on carpet area. Can someone please confirm.

Also the agreement does not mention covered car parking, but during booking they emphasized that each n every flat will have one covered car parking.

Can someone please help on this.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • p8rkumar1 years ago
      3 Rs per sq ft on salable area or 4 Rs per sq ft on carpet area. Both calculations are almost same. Do we have any whats app group or any social media group of flat buyers of Tinsel Town?
  • Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in "A" wing of tinsel town .

Could any of you guide me please ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swagat7183
    Hi all,
    anyone done with agreement? What maintenance are they asking for ? When we booked we were told it is RS 3 per sq ft. But in their draft agreement it is mentioned RS 4 per sq ft on carpet area. Can someone please confirm.

Also the agreement does not mention covered car parking, but during booking they emphasized that each n every flat will have one covered car parking.

Can someone please help on this.

Maintainable charges are Rs 3 on salable area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dharm.
    Hi,

I am planning to book a flat in "A" wing of tinsel town .

Could any of you guide me please ?

I have booked in A wing. Please add me in WhatsApp group.
    CommentQuote