Hillside Urban, Mittal Brothers, Hinjewadi, Pune

Last updated: July 20 2016
39 | Posts
7908 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillside Urban, Mittal Brothers, Hinjewadi, Pune

Any body out here has booked in this project. Currently prelaunch next to infosys hinjewadi phase 2. Current rate 4800 psf, Will appreciate any feedback?
    Last edited September 26 2015, 10:07 AM.

Re : Hillside Urban, Mittal Brothers, Hinjewadi, Pune

Builder is not reliable. I won't buy from this builder even for 48/sq ft.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Hill side urban by mittal developers

I doubt if this project has an Environmental Clearance....Any idea?

Comment

This is a dicy project to invest at current stage..only for high risk taking guys!

Comment

The rates are good generally speaking but stay away from Mittal brothers. You can go through many other posts on the same forum to know more about their reputation.

Comment

Any reasons to stay away ?

Hi friends,

I can see that you advise to stay away from this builder. I came to know about this project in hinjewadi and it looks good on paper. Can you share the reason why you all have advised to stay away from this builder ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I visited the site today. It is combined project of Mittal brother, Rainbow and there was one more name.

My observations for the project are as follows

Pros:
              Near to Office
              Land owned by builder

Cons:
              Pre-launch which is highly risky.
              Land around the project is taken by industrial companies so not much scope of Residential expansion in future.
              As suggested by some other folks in this forum, the builder reputation is not so good. Need to check his premium project 'One Nation' in Pimple Saudagar
              Carpet area is very less for Compact 2 BHK

Builder claimed to have all approvals including EC. I highly doubt this . He was showing me an old layout and didn't even had the approved layout. I couldn't verify builder's claims regarding the land ownership and approvals

Comment

Hello guys, anyone booked in this pre launch offer? Is there anyway to verify EC and other sanctions? Shall we assume its okay if the project is approved by nationalised banks? Regarding delayed possession ,builder is ready to pay rents after committed possession date and will be written so in agreement? Guys, please respond if anyone has booked or willing to boom. Let's get together and find out facts before we go ahead.

Comment

Any updates ?

Comment

Originally posted by emoh123 View Post
                    Hello guys, anyone booked in this pre launch offer? Is there anyway to verify EC and other sanctions? Shall we assume its okay if the project is approved by nationalised banks? Regarding delayed possession ,builder is ready to pay rents after committed possession date and will be written so in agreement? Guys, please respond if anyone has booked or willing to boom. Let's get together and find out facts before we go ahead.
                    It is builder's responsibility to share copies of all approvals received including EC. And if he says that he has all the approvals, what is the problem in showing the same?

With regards to 'rental' towards delayed possession, please be vary of such clauses and do not make any decision based on such clauses. In India, it is difficult legal & judicial process anyway and when builder is involved, it is almost impossible for mano-janta to enforce such clauses under law (Practically speaking).

Avoid pre-launches / early stage construction schemes, as a general / thumb rule.
                    Last edited March 6 2015, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X