Sort by :
Filter by :
- Any suggestions guys??CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by akashthakur3Any suggestions guys??
is looking around western wakad ( western part of highway) then you can find some 2bhks under 60lacs, but small sizes
i suggest punavale area, where u can buy decent size of flats.
looking for early possession or late possession?CommentQuote0Flag
- you can check The Address from Adi group, site office is near Sayaji..you may to stretch a bit on budget..but worth looking at..CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Prasant!!! i am looking for anything as I will be travelling a bit for 1 more year and then planning to get settled here. So ready possesion, after 1 year or so are fine.
@Talk2PK- Can you please elaborate a bit, which building or society you are referring to?CommentQuote0Flag
- In this budget wakad seems to be little difficult. Punavale I personally don't prefer because of this GD issue thing. Not sure how that GD will affect the projects in punavale. But you can try Hinjewadi area probably in this budget if you are working in IT.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hmmm...ok let me search there if I get lucky, how about are near sayaji, even there I wont be able to get in 60? Good god what is happening in Pune better i should plan to settle in Hyderabad. :)CommentQuote0Flag