Godrej Infinity planned for pre launch in Jan end 5000 per sq ft approx. Good option for folks looking for options in East Pune. Its a 43 acre high end project..

Godrej Infinity Keshav Nagar Pre Launch Pune
Read more
433 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This project should be the game changer for keshavnagar. I am sure a lot will improve in terms of infrastructure with this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is this located in Keshavnagar?
    CommentQuote
  • Its located near Phadnis project..next to florida river bank..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mithunsainan
    Godrej Infinity planned for pre launch in Jan end 5000 per sq ft approx. Good option for folks looking for options in East Pune. Its a 43 acre high end project..

Godrej Infinity Keshav Nagar Pre Launch Pune

Mithun Sir,

The salesperson for Godrej at Credai Fair was blunt enough to quote a time period of 4 years till possession. It's too long a time period in my opinion.

Do let me know your 2 cents.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • I would appreciate his honesty. He was being realistic because any project of this size would take that much time. It better than commiting 3 yrs and delaying the possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • do we have the project plan for this project ? I mean the floor plan and the layout ??? please share ...
    CommentQuote
  • Did not see much details on the website.

If the prelaunch rate is less than 5000, I think it would be good opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone got the package amount for 2bhk pre-lanch?
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK is 39 Lacs + applicable taxes and 2 BHK is 63 Lacs + applicable taxes ... that's what I have heard but NOT from official sources ..

This is right next to the proposed bridge between Kharadi and Keshav Nagar .. I think if this is priced rightly it will be sold like a hot cake ..

Godrej, r u listening????
    CommentQuote
  • early bird offer

I got an email with early bird offer without the rates!
    This is tricky!
    I think they are gathering interest from people and depending upon the interest 'increase' or 'decide' the rates..
    It is not great for brand of Godrej.. They all sound same!
    CommentQuote
  • There was an official pre launch stall from Godrej Infinity at my office. They mentioned 'tentatively' 39 lac for 1 BHK and 62 lac for 2 BHK plus taxes

Also, the floor plans I received suggest 1090 sq ft 2 BHKs. So I would say rates should be around 5500 range. Also, Oxford group right next to it (and also a partner for Godrej project) is quoting 5500. So the estimate might be right..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mandar,
    Can you share the floor plans please...
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 for keshavnagar

Though since its Godrej the project would be good but others quoting the 5500 already is hard to fathom
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the range I have seen for keshavnagar is 4700-5500 after negotiations.. This is for complexes/townships and not for single structure buildings which might be lower
    CommentQuote
  • Mandar, what was the base rate you finally got for Krish2?
    CommentQuote