Le Reve, AMI Estates, Kharadi, Pune

Last updated: February 10 2015
3 | Posts
1005 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Reve, AMI Estates, Kharadi, Pune

Can anyone please share any information they have about this project? I have never heard of AMI Estates LLP, they are offering a rate of 5900 per sq ft with a 2BHK around 1200 sq ft.

Did not find any information on the forum regarding them

Re : Le Reve, AMI Estates, Kharadi, Pune

This project was launched couple of years back and then construction was stalled for almost a year until now. Not sure if they have again started it.

Comment

It's construction has started again in a swing and they are claiming possession by the second half of 2017. Looking at the plans they have it seems they are having only 2bhk flats. If you scan around for a property in Kharadi, you will find psf rate around Rs.6000-6500. 2bhk with 1100-1200sqf with Rs.5900psf seems good, looking at the location and amenities in Kharadi. But due to stall for some time (as mithunsainan mentioned) one should always look for legal clarity while buying a property here.

Comment

I enquired, they are claiming Dec 16 as possession date with a 2BHK around 83-87L one phase is locked by Bank of Maharashtra due to some reason unknown to me.Per the person in-charge all sanctions/permissions are in place and it was stalled due to some TDR issue.
        Is there any specific legal document that can be seen, it seems to be a good offer for the location but am a bit apprehensive

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X