Pride purple exp from 27th feb

Last updated: August 2 2016
24 | Posts
2756 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride purple exp from 27th feb

Here comes another expo after kolte patil ? Aren't they all getting desperate for sales but fail to put the finger on the pulse which is the price

Re : Pride purple exp from 27th feb

monti_ raj,
    Pulse is price.
    Pulse is timely delivery with promised quality and amenities.
    Exhibitions are not enough to convince people to buy.

Comment

Yep, ofcourse timely delivery and and quality as well but if the price is exorbitant, no good for the end user either

Comment

monti_raj,
        People will still put up with exorbitant price-if delivery and quality is as promised.
        Having watched the RE scenario in Pune for several years-I know that price is high,delivery is mostly late,quality at odds from promises.
        Here at least if delivery is on time,people may put up with higher price.

Comment

Originally posted by monti_raj View Post
          Here comes another expo after kolte patil ? Aren't they all getting desperate for sales but fail to put the finger on the pulse which is the price
          Thing is people don't learn from other's experience. Now this builder too will put up exhibi & then say, Overwhelming Response, all flats sold out etc.
          In one way its good. Their salesreps can enjoy some change by sitting at some different place !!

Btw, do check Ravi K blog. He has put up pics of Best of West exhibi pics & as usual, hardly anyone attended it, the same has already been confirmed by fellow members here.
          If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

...expect more such exhibitions now .... after DSK,PSCL,KP now pride purple i see more builders doing it

Comment

and everyone will get overwhelming reponse

Comment

Pride Purple quality is questionable. Lots of leakage and seepage reported from almost all projects. Many legal issues too

Comment

Anyway seeing these leakages,seepages the buyer is definitely not going to become Purple with Pride.

Comment

I think we should stop going in such expos...I guess if ppl stop buying properties, hold on decisions, I feel rates will come down...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X