Hey any one oujt there who owns a flat in Life park....it would be good to exchange some info...
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Is it true they have 3300 psft rate at Pisoli by Life Park
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    Is it true they have 3300 psft rate at Pisoli by Life Park

Life park is that project by Mittal group - is it not?
    CommentQuote
  • If my undertsanding is correct, phase 1 is either complete or nearing completion. Anybody who has purchased or moved in this scheme. it will be good to receive the feedback.
    CommentQuote
  • if its the same project that i am referring to ( opp corinthians ) , then i think 6 - 7 months back they were just about to complete one bldng. Work on the remaining two or three had yet to start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bheeshma
    Life park is that project by Mittal group - is it not?

Don't know but 3200 is at NIBM road, why will one go to Undri for this Life Park if it has 3300 rate :D
    CommentQuote
    Don't know but 3200 is at NIBM road, why will one go to Undri for this Life Park if it has 3300 rate :D

correct. its madness
    CommentQuote
  • looking at the project, rate looks ok. This is the present rate in and around corianthan at present. However if anybody has more detailed information about the rates, then happy to receive the feedback
    CommentQuote
    Is it true they have 3300 psft rate at Pisoli by Life Park

Yeah they were quoting Rs 3240 on Dec 09. They have launched 54 units in the first building of which a large majority still remain unsold. Also they have started booking in June - 2008, so its almost 2 years now since they have launched with no sign of possessions. Avoid please.
    CommentQuote

Hi
    I had visited Life Park Plus Site. It is the second phase of Project LifePark.
    The amenities are beautiful and ready for use.
    Since iam a huge basketball enthusiast, i definitely would keep this as an option.
    Project has good connectivity all over and is bang opposite Corinthians club(No tension of diving back when you are partying ;-) )
    The area boasts of one the best schools and preschools like DPS, Bishop, Euroschool etc.
    Command hospital is also within touching distance, so Army personnel also might want to look into the property.
    Prelaunch rates are also very good and with a 10% increase in rates for the area over a year, it would be the perfect project to invest in if one is looking settle in NIBM.

The project is being built by reputed builders Vardaan Realty who were originally part of Real Estate Giants-Mittal Brothers.
    CommentQuote
  • Thread woken up after 6 years (2010 to 2016 :) )

In 2010 the rate was around 3.3K. What is the current rate for the project ?
    CommentQuote