Last updated: June 5 2011
14 | Posts
5281 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready reckoner required

All,

How does one get RR for 2010? Searched this forum first. Found several post but did not find actual document. Tried searching online. Could not find any .

In case any one has it, will appreciate if it is shared or the link from which I can download.

Thanks in advance,
    Sameer

Re : Ready reckoner required

Originally posted by sakelkar View Post
    All,

How does one get RR for 2010? Searched this forum first. Found several post but did not find actual document. Tried searching online. Could not find any .

In case any one has it, will appreciate if it is shared or the link from which I can download.

Thanks in advance,
    Sameer
    Dear sameer,
    You can get one hard copy at Photo-zinco section at Sub Registrar Office at Pune Station. Its in CD form also but depends on its availability.
    Jitendra Pethkar | Pethkar Projects

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
      Dear sameer,
      You can get one hard copy at Photo-zinco section at Sub Registrar Office at Pune Station. Its in CD form also but depends on its availability.
      Thanks Jitu_Sir

I wonder why govt can not make document like this available online when it can make budget document online. Feel yuck to go to sub registrar office and to interact to leeches over there.

Anyways now things are the way they are, can you tell me how much should it cost?

Thanks,
      Sameer

Comment

This has to be provided free, if anyone asks for bribes, file a complaint with Anti Corruption Bureau.

Comment

Thanks Jitu_Sir

I wonder why govt can not make document like this available online when it can make budget document online. Feel yuck to go to sub registrar office and to interact to leeches over there.

Anyways now things are the way they are, can you tell me how much should it cost?

Thanks,
          Sameer
          Dear sameer,
          Thanks...
          Its available for Rs. 750/-.

Comment

Originally posted by Jitu_Sir View Post
            Dear sameer,
            Thanks...
            Its available for Rs. 750/-.
            Thanks.

Let me check it then. If one does not wishe to buy RR 2010 then how, one can figure out RR rates for a particular area in Pune? Also how are rates considered for resale property especially property is older than 10 Years.

Thanks,
            Sameer

Comment

Thanks.

Let me check it then. If one does not wishe to buy RR 2010 then how, one can figure out RR rates for a particular area in Pune? Also how are rates considered for resale property especially property is older than 10 Years.

Thanks,
              Sameer
              Dear sameer,
              You can try at some registration office from sub-registrar.

Comment

Jitu_sir

If you have a current copy, can you tell me the RR rates for Kharadi ?

Comment

Originally posted by harshalx View Post
                  Jitu_sir

If you have a current copy, can you tell me the RR rates for Kharadi ?
                  Dear harshal,
                  Regrets, I dont have it with me.

Comment

a CD with RR information for all of Maharashtra is available from the IGR office (Department of Registration & Stamps, Maharashtra ( Contact Us )( RISS / SARITA - II)) in Pune for 500 Rs. it might be a good idea for smone to get the CD and post that information online - maybe on a forum like this. while you are at it, ask the DIG why:
                      • 1) this information is not yet available online (and don't settle for "that work is under process")
                      • 2) why one has to pay for public information (this information is like income tax rates). if he says it is the cost of media, carry your own pen drive along and call his bluff
                      • here's wishing you luck and please share the rates with the rest of us

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X