Why can’t we should buy some hut in pune slums …
By looking at these soaring prices in pune … its becoming more and more difficult to buy flats for leaving in pune ….. prices are reaching to crazy level…
On the other hand.. check out what’s happening to slum dwellers at prime location in pune …. Builders are giving lucrative deals to these guys .. I know many schemes where PMC has given TDR to builders on condition that if they creates separate building for PMC utilization .. and eventually PMC gives these small / economy flats to people who get rehabilitated due to DP plan within PMC … But there is also one condition that you should have good hand of some political gunda on your head …..

So using this route it becomes easy for people to move from small hut to small flats in large scheme .. forget about the size of the flat .. but looking at the rate psf in nearby building of the same scheme .. this is astonishing achievement or return for slum dwellers …

For middle class , it is a good prospect that instead of investing Rs 60 lakh in some remote area of pune like PS,Wakad, baner , talegaon , undri wagholi .. just go and invest in good slum area which is coming in-between PMC DP plan or now metro route … I bet , in 3-4 yrs you are bound to get good small flat in posh locality > so ROI is very high compared to investment in flat at some remote location, also you will get home in good localities like kothrud , Aundh,kalyani nagar , KP and so on…..instead of Annex of these areas….

Think what you want return of 4 % in four years or return of 400 % in two years !!!
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amolk09
    Why can’t we should buy some hut in pune slums …
    By looking at these soaring prices in pune … its becoming more and more difficult to buy flats for leaving in pune ….. prices are reaching to crazy level…
    On the other hand.. check out what’s happening to slum dwellers at prime location in pune …. Builders are giving lucrative deals to these guys .. I know many schemes where PMC has given TDR to builders on condition that if they creates separate building for PMC utilization .. and eventually PMC gives these small / economy flats to people who get rehabilitated due to DP plan within PMC … But there is also one condition that you should have good hand of some political gunda on your head …..

So using this route it becomes easy for people to move from small hut to small flats in large scheme .. forget about the size of the flat .. but looking at the rate psf in nearby building of the same scheme .. this is astonishing achievement or return for slum dwellers …

For middle class , it is a good prospect that instead of investing Rs 60 lakh in some remote area of pune like PS,Wakad, baner , talegaon , undri wagholi .. just go and invest in good slum area which is coming in-between PMC DP plan or now metro route … I bet , in 3-4 yrs you are bound to get good small flat in posh locality > so ROI is very high compared to investment in flat at some remote location, also you will get home in good localities like kothrud , Aundh,kalyani nagar , KP and so on…..instead of Annex of these areas….

Think what you want return of 4 % in four years or return of 400 % in two years !!!

Really....I'm very much agree with u. Let me know if u know some certified gunda :D
    CommentQuote
  • Man .. i found the investment destination for all of us .. lets see how fellow bloggers give suggestions and ways to build property in pune ... :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • What an IDEA sir ji!
    CommentQuote
  • I believe there are lots of open ground in Pimple Saudagar or at Wakad.

It is a Hot destination for such kind of investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    I believe there are lots of open ground in Pimple Saudagar or at Wakad.

It is a Hot destination for such kind of investment.

He already negated these areas.

For middle class , it is a good prospect that instead of investing Rs 60 lakh in some remote area of pune like PS,Wakad, baner , talegaon , undri wagholi .. just go and invest in good slum area which is coming in-between PMC DP plan or now metro route

CommentQuote
  • I was thinking of making a boat house and staying on Mula-Mutha river. We can move around that river and reach any place of work. Howzthat!!

No need of payin property tax or any electricity/water bills. Have Solar/Wind panels for electricity generation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mymarji
    I was thinking of making a boat house and staying on Mula-Mutha river. We can move around that river and reach any place of work. Howzthat!!

LoL:D. The address would be River Nile Annexe:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    LoL:D. The address would be River Nile Annexe:D

HAHAHAHA..NICE! :D Also, they can sell it at 16000/sq. ft. for the proposed water sports, proposed snorkeling, proposed scuba diving, proposed dolphin watching.
    CommentQuote
  • Address living in slums:

Mr. X
    Hut No. 5, Garib Street,
    Kalewadi Slums-Phase II,
    Pune
    (Near Bhikaji Daru Adda)

Address when slums are developed:

Mr. X
    Bunglow No. 5, Richmond Street,
    Kalewadi West Avenue Phase II,
    Pune