Hi there, I am looking to buy a property in Kharadi but it is difficult to get a good rate with good builders for just one flat. If others are planning to buy at this location we can form a group to buy properties together with the same builder getting a discount of around 5-8% that is a few lakhs saving per flat.

If you are in the same situation please do send your comments on this thread.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rockyd
    Hi there, I am looking to buy a property in Kharadi but it is difficult to get a good rate with good builders for just one flat. If others are planning to buy at this location we can form a group to buy properties together with the same builder getting a discount of around 5-8% that is a few lakhs saving per flat.

If you are in the same situation please do send your comments on this thread.

Out of curiosity, why Kharadi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

I am looking for investment in Gera park kharadi in a 2bbl resale apartment around 62 lakh for 1250 square/ft apartment.

​​Pleaset let me know whether investing in this property is a good option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pjaryan
    Hello Friends,

I am looking for investment in Gera park kharadi in a 2bbl resale apartment around 62 lakh for 1250 square/ft apartment.

​​Pleaset let me know whether investing in this property is a good option.

Is this the carpet area or saleable area??

What % of loading is included in the area and how old is this flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the updates. The saleable area is 1230 and 20% of loading for this apartment. The apartment is 5 years old.
    CommentQuote
  • Is this Gera Parkvew next to EON IT park -- If thats the case , seems like a reasonable deal
    CommentQuote
  • Yes @Ashok1110 it's next to EON IT Park. Just looking for investment perspective. Please let me know your views about this project.
    CommentQuote
  • This area has water problems. Most societies have water tankers supplying to the residents. Consider this before investing.
    I am assuming the carpet area is 1000 sq feet considering only 20% loading.
    So looks like a good deal.
    CommentQuote