Dear All

I would be moving to pune in May'15. Jam looking for a 2/3 bhk (with amenities like swimming pool and club house etc...) flat which is in OR close to Magarpatta as my wife's office is there and I have a 5 months old baby.
I have looked online to find couple of good societies like Amanora Aspire and marvel bounty. Can somebody suggest what are my options? I have a budget of around 1 cr.

I heard about Amanora that flats are given on lease of 99 years , which means builder has a lot of power to suit his will.

But anyways. Please help with some insights and advise.

Thanks
Ashish Gupta
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Magarpatta itself is a good option as its green and clean although the construction is a average. Other issue with Magarpatta location is its packed due to couple of malls n big townships. If thats a blocker for you then consider Kharadi which has wider roads and better infra..You can check out Forest county!!
    CommentQuote
  • You can find a 2bhk for 1cr in both Amanora or Magarpatta (MP). Once you are in this area you hardly feel the need to go out as you have parks, malls, cinemas, groceries everything in vicinity. I am currently residing in MP and I could not have asked a better place to be. I like Amanora too, its 99 or 999 please verify. I had heard its 999 years lease. But nonetheless it should not be bothering once you get into the details of this lease plan. Couple of years down the line I plan to shift to Amanora (once I have the money to buy a flat there) MP buildings are old and construction is average. But they maintain the societies extremely well. Amanora on other hand is more modern, high rises and airy I would say atleast Aspire towers, thats the only project which I have seen from inside.
    CommentQuote
  • Right, Magarpaata Construction is 5-10 years old (depending on which society you buy) but keep this in mind that Amanora flats are about 20-30% less in size compared to Magarpatta.
    CommentQuote