Hi,

Does anyone have any idea about Regency Orion in Baner? Also please advice about the builder Regency Group?

Plan and room sizes are good. But they asking more than the ready reckoner rate for that area. As per their rate sheet it is 6k psf which is lot higher since that area is not that developed. I am planning to buy an apartment for my own use. Not for "Investment". Please advice how much I need to pay there and is it wise to buy there?

Thanks,
Read more
106 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When they are giving the possession? What is the completion as per payment terms, he had completed all floor slabs and brick work...

The rate of 6000/- became normal on other side of Baner.

Give us more details about the complete costings....
    CommentQuote
  • The completion date they are saying is by July 2016. It has 3 towers. Brick work of 2 of them are completed. 3rd tower is completed upto 7 floors. It has 10 floors..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi- did you finally buy this? The sample flat, etc are very good ..I am interested as well..did you get any pros/cons feedback on this ?
    CommentQuote
  • @anishst: Did you book a flat in Regency Orion????

@Seniors: Pls help ... Can anyone give an info about the builder and this Project Orion.

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • #Investwest #Realwest #RRRrao #Bagadbilla

Pls share your views ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Explorer24
    #Investwest #Realwest #RRRrao #Bagadbilla

Pls share your views ...

No idea about Baner at all. It is out of price reach for me.
    CommentQuote
  • In this real down turn, you should able to get the better deal.

But with Orion, forget about getting possession within 1 1/2 years.

This is what every Pune builder plays.... Complete the slabs, brick work and start the internal work, so that total completed ion of the project on paper is 95%, and make you wait till its completion... Only God knows.

What is your requirement? Why don't you go for ready available Resales? Even here you can get better deals.

You have lot of time to choose, no need of hurry. Bad days for RE not yet finished.

Keep in touch.
    CommentQuote
  • RRRrao Can msg me your no..... Only if that is fine with u
    CommentQuote
  • Water ?

Hi,

Can anybody please provide information regarding water availability in the area ?
    i.e. area on the other side of highway
    CommentQuote
  • PMC water has reached to other side of baner on highway.

but no idea about the quantity for each and every building.
    CommentQuote
  • anishst;
    Did you finally buy the flat here?

Does anyone know what was the last price after negotiation?

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by samar123
    anishst;
    Did you finally buy the flat here?

Does anyone know what was the last price after negotiation?

Thanks,

I also visited the site recently. I have several queries.
    1. The rate in Mohan nagar in Baner (which is within PMC) is overall much lower that areas outside PMC. Ganga acropolis, Bella Casa, Western hills have comparable rates which fall in Sus village outside PMC
    2. Kumar Pinakin, BU Bhandari project, DSK Vidyanagari all are quoting 5700/ psf which is less than Bella Casa & Ganga Acropolis and Western hills
    3. Is there any water scarcity? Any idea?
    4. Rates in similar areas in Bavdhan (outside PMC limits) and balewadi inside PMC are also 6200 to 6500. I don't know why Orion, DSK, Kumar Bhandari etc are quoting less or giving various offers.

Pl let me know if anyone has any idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I went to visit this site today, I was too late and Sales Office was closed, so could not see the sample flat for get the cost sheet. But according to the broker, for 2BHK, the end to end deal is 75L. Which means, including taxes etc, since they tend to add these charges in their rate itself.
    - I could see, the structure is almost complete.
    - The Road infront is very good concrete Road.
    - The flat is quite spacious.

Anyone has got more details, I am not sure if this area is in PMC + situation of water + any other legal issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Do you have any idea about the area calculation for this project.

how is the appreciation rate for this area.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have visited the site last week and found the flat was good enough spacious. Possession date told to me was sept 16.

Price they were quoting after their offer of no vat, service flat etc was 75 L.

Does any one in this forum is also interested in this project?
    CommentQuote