Please help me.
I am interested in park titanium 3 BHK flat. I visted their site. Looks promising. Sample flat was great. Built up area is 2175 Sq Ft.
The final rate they say is 3600 per sq ft ( after negotiation.)
They also said if you pay full amount, we will work on rate.
I read somewhere in a forum that they are offering rate 2750 if you pay full amount. I also read somewhere that someone recently got it for 2450 ( sounds like a good deal).
Are they still offering the same deal?
If I book with 2750 withentire downpayment, will it be a good deal?
If I want to buy it without down payment, how much rate should I be expecting?
Any hep will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Read more
122 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dude 3600 for wakad?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replysudhir
    Please help me.
    I am interested in park titanium 3 BHK flat. I visted their site. Looks promising. Sample flat was great. Built up area is 2175 Sq Ft.
    I read somewhere in a forum that they are offering rate 2750 if you pay full amount. I also read somewhere that someone recently got it for 2450 ( sounds like a good deal).
    Any hep will be highly appreciated

Thanks

2750 is a very good deal ;) with full disbursement.However, remember to book the flat in first building as it is nearly ready in terms of construction.Do not book in under construction buildings at all.
    3600 is definitly on higher side if you make less downpayment.TRY TRY & TRY to negotiate. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid dealing with Pride Purple for an under construction flat. They will not deliver what is shown in the sample flat and there will be delays in possession. They have a long history of creating issues. Check other posts in this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Park titanium has 3 building Building A with completion march 12011 they selling this for 3750psf but building B is for 2700psf but full cash and completion 3 years from now. Atleast this is what my broker told me. I liked the flat very much but wont take risk of paying full cash for 2700 and wait 3 years.

May be ill book in building A but with some discount for sure. Can some 1 tell me how is park street as a community? it looks a very well built society.
    CommentQuote
  • titanium is a premium project.. but the whole park street is a cluster of buildings.. too much clutter in one single plot..

i've also heard that high tension power cables pass right through the society. :O
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonubhatia
    Park titanium has 3 building Building A with completion march 12011 they selling this for 3750psf but building B is for 2700psf but full cash and completion 3 years from now. Atleast this is what my broker told me. I liked the flat very much but wont take risk of paying full cash for 2700 and wait 3 years.

May be ill book in building A but with some discount for sure. Can some 1 tell me how is park street as a community? it looks a very well built society.

is it some typo?? one building for 3750 psf and the other for 2700 psf, doesn't matter even if it is cash??i am not sure the same reflects on the agreement...cos if the rates vary too much in 2 agreement done in a small duartion of time, it creates complication during the audits!!

anyways..Wakad at 2700 is decent...3700 is exorbitant and ridiculous!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Pride Purple have recently completed Park Royale. Their so called premium housing society. It is delivered more than 6 months late with quality issues and leakages/seepage. In the name of premium housing, they had even charged a premium rate, but the quality is not premium. My friends who have got possession there are very unhappy with the quality. Their only advise is not to invest in an underconstruction property with Pride Purple. There is no certainty that you will get what was shown in the sample flat. Its better to go for ready possession anyway. They had the same quality issues with 5 Gardens, Park Street as well. Looks like they are not learning from their mistakes. Its your hard earned money. Investing close to 1 Cr in Wakad is not worth it at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Avoid Pride Purple

Originally Posted by chinmay686
    is it some typo?? one building for 3750 psf and the other for 2700 psf, doesn't matter even if it is cash??i am not sure the same reflects on the agreement...cos if the rates vary too much in 2 agreement done in a small duartion of time, it creates complication during the audits!!

anyways..Wakad at 2700 is decent...3700 is exorbitant and ridiculous!!!

2700 rate is indeed true. I had the same offer as well, a 3BR of 1950 sq ft, all inc (2 yr maintenance included) used to cost 57L. The project looks good for this rate but waiting for 3+ yrs, some cash element & most importantly, it being a pride purple, I decided to let go. The overall Parkstreet looks congested especially when you look it's layout in totality. In Sapphire Park, there are cases of leakages being reported by higher floor buyer. The top & second top floor has leakages.

As lazybone rightly said, Park Royale quality is hopeless, even Katraj Snake Park would be better:D.

* PS:- Sonubhatia, how can the builder take full cash?? Is it the case that he will be making a GIFT DEED in your name???
    CommentQuote
  • * PS:- Sonubhatia, how can the builder take full cash?? Is it the case that he will be making a GIFT DEED in your name???

Well i foundout more 2700psf. Seems developer has underwritten 20 apartments in building B to some financer. Financer needed money so he started selling at a Cheap prices but at full cash (ill never give 60L for a property which hasnt reached 1st floor). however those apartment were soldout (again i cant believe:bab (59):). regarding the audit problem yes these Pride purple stopped registration of 3700psf flats until those 20 flats were sold out. This was i got it verified by some1 who works in accounts for pridepurple.

3700 seems a lot for wakad but if you compare it to other projects what you get is fully done kicthen, designer bathroom finishing, VDP and the lobby has been done well (no ones gonna take that away atleast) High tension wires are a concern but again they are very far from Titanium but i am still in 2 minds.

Is there some1 who is already owns flat in park street just want to know how crowded it gets during rushhours. dont want to wait a hour 2 get out of this place.

If not here what other projects are close to wakad? i dont mind paying little more for better quality living.

Well i foundout more 2700psf. Seems developer has underwritten 20 apartments in building B to some financer. Financer needed money so he started selling at a Cheap prices but at full cash (ill never give 60L for a property which hasnt reached 1st floor). however those apartment were soldout (again i cant believe:bab (59):). regarding the audit problem yes these Pride purple stopped registration of 3700psf flats until those 20 flats were sold out. This was i got it verified by some1 who works in accounts for pridepurple.

3700 seems a lot for wakad but if you compare it to other projects what you get is fully done kicthen, designer bathroom finishing, VDP and the lobby has been done well (no ones gonna take that away atleast) High tension wires are a concern but again they are very far from Titanium but i am still in 2 minds.

Is there some1 who is already owns flat in park street just want to know how crowded it gets during rushhours. dont want to wait a hour 2 get out of this place.

If not here what other projects are close to wakad? i dont mind paying little more for better quality living.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replysudhir
    Please help me.
    Any hep will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Is it worth spending near 85Laks in an apartment that too in Wakad?
    Base rate in Wakad is 2400psf and since park titanium is so called premium flat so add 300psf more and it should not be more than 2700psf for ready posession flat.
    I don't have much idea on construction quality and posession promises but as many forum members suggested that construction quality is not great and posession promise is also not kept by the builder so it could be a risky deal to go for underconstruction property.
    Check for more completed or near completion projects in the same area. As Wakad is already oversupplied with residential property so rates are going to be stable over next few years.

PS: Check for Rowhouses in Baner. U will get a decent row
    house in less than 85Laks :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pnb_2k
    Is it worth spending near 85Laks in an apartment that too in Wakad?
    Base rate in Wakad is 2400psf and since park titanium is so called premium flat so add 300psf more and it should not be more than 2700psf for ready posession flat.
    I don't have much idea on construction quality and posession promises but as many forum members suggested that construction quality is not great and posession promise is also not kept by the builder so it could be a risky deal to go for underconstruction property.
    Check for more completed or near completion projects in the same area. As Wakad is already oversupplied with residential property so rates are going to be stable over next few years.

PS: Check for Rowhouses in Baner. U will get a decent row
    house in less than 85Laks :D

2400 for wakad in mean seriouly where can i find one for 2400 i guess people were stupid to book ravet at 2500 thn
    CommentQuote
    2400 for wakad in mean seriouly where can i find one for 2400 i guess people were stupid to book ravet at 2500 thn

C'mon man, MV Belair has quoted 2600+ price at Bhugaon....do you mean end users are indeed buying here in large nos??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres
    C'mon man, MV Belair has quoted 2600+ price at Bhugaon....do you mean end users are indeed buying here in large nos??

Ofcourse not but all i am saying if you get 2400 in Wakad why will you even look at Ravet or even at Bhugaon at 2500. Be it End user or Investor the only reason you buy that far is cuz you dont get good property in Wakad for 2400. If i Get property in Aundh for 3600 i wont even look at Park Titanium.

I came to this forum to get some info about good projects in Pune so that i can use that info before i can buy my House. However the more posts i read more i feel that there are some expectionally negative people around here. Dont know if you are the guys who missed the bus in 2005 or what but there are lots of people who just wish prices come down to same level of 2005 so that they can buy a house or may B upgrade to 1. ALL i can say is happy dreams.

Its just my observation nothing against any1 particular

Still waiting for some info from the OWNERS of park street.
    CommentQuote
  • No one is asking for 2005 rates. The major issue apart from rates is the timely delivery of the product which is hard in current situation. What's more you never know how the final product will look like. Hence, the note of caution.

Btw, if stating 2600+ at Bhugaon is negative then I must say that Aundh & K'nagar are under-priced vis a vis the infra, better to buy there then!!

Look for parkstreet thread. You will find more info. pm harishkulks, he stays there & gives honest answers as well:).
    CommentQuote
    However the more posts i read more i feel that there are some expectionally negative people around here. Dont know if you are the guys who missed the bus in 2005 or what

People are not negative, the current time is bad for purchasing a home.
    CommentQuote