Hi iref members......I have been contemplating investing in Sobha Elanza for a 3bhk but am not sure if its worth paying that price from an investment perspective. Have always been a mumbaikar but apartments in mumbai are growing smaller in size and bigger in prices so wondering if Pune would be a safer bet and that too with a well reputed Sobha developers. I particularly liked the size and layout of the house. Pls puneites let me knw if this place is good....thanx
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Has anyone on this forum booked an apartment in this project? Any comments on the construction quality of Sobha?
    CommentQuote
  • where is this project? what is the price?
    CommentQuote
  • Sobha has another project near Kondhwa. That can be checked out to know of Pros and cons. No doubt Sobha is reputed but still checks are mandatory.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    where is this project? what is the price?

Kothrud. 10,500 per square feet with possession expected in 2020. Got a call from them yesterday regarding the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe the initial plan to only have two towers now has been changed to include an additional 3rd tower with changes to the floor plan too. Does anyone have more insight?
    CommentQuote
  • Was looking at this project in August 2015. But left it due to very steep price. Thought better to invest elsewhere.
    CommentQuote
  • Not Kothrud, but Chandni Chowk. Just off the Bangalore Mumbai highway. Exact location:
    https://www.google.ae/maps/place/Sobha+Elanza+Pune/

Can't there be a GOOD website referencing the accurate locations of all schemes? Can't the developers use the proper names??
    CommentQuote