Hello Everyone,

I am looking for a 3 Bedroom apartment near Magarpatta area (not intrested in Magarpatta City or Amanora township because of layout of those flats).
I found this Prithvi Presidio project, which is being promoted for 1 bedroom duplexes. but there I see 3 and 4 bedroom duplexes and normal apartments.
I quite liked a 3 Bedroom duplex layout.

As far as area is concerned, its entrance is right off Magarpatta Road and I guess it shares the same entrance with Suzlon (I am not 100%sure, havent't visited the site yet). Area is of my liking.

I was doing my due diligence on this property (which will be for end use), and had few questions in my mind, so I though to share my concerns with you guys.

1) Builder: I do not see any past history of Prithvi Edifice builder. Tried to search a lot, but in vain.
2) Rate PSF is around 6850 to 7000, Is this the right price point in this area. (as far as my budget goes, I am hoping for 6000 PSF ;))
3) What are the negotiaing factors you guys can propose me.
4) Anyone dealt/Negotiated with this builder.

Note: Construction work seems to be at 4th slab. So, its in progress. I am consideing it will take another 1.5 to 2 years to get the possession. I am fine with it.

Thanks for your time and hoping for some advice from you guys.
Read more
Reply
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhaykapase
    Hello Everyone,

    I am looking for a 3 Bedroom apartment near Magarpatta area (not intrested in Magarpatta City or Amanora township because of layout of those flats).
    I found this Prithvi Presidio project, which is being promoted for 1 bedroom duplexes. but there I see 3 and 4 bedroom duplexes and normal apartments.
    I quite liked a 3 Bedroom duplex layout.

    As far as area is concerned, its entrance is right off Magarpatta Road and I guess it shares the same entrance with Suzlon (I am not 100%sure, havent't visited the site yet). Area is of my liking.

    I was doing my due diligence on this property (which will be for end use), and had few questions in my mind, so I though to share my concerns with you guys.

    1) Builder: I do not see any past history of Prithvi Edifice builder. Tried to search a lot, but in vain.
    2) Rate PSF is around 6850 to 7000, Is this the right price point in this area. (as far as my budget goes, I am hoping for 6000 PSF ;))
    3) What are the negotiaing factors you guys can propose me.
    4) Anyone dealt/Negotiated with this builder.

    Note: Construction work seems to be at 4th slab. So, its in progress. I am consideing it will take another 1.5 to 2 years to get the possession. I am fine with it.

    Thanks for your time and hoping for some advice from you guys.


    What is the budget you are looking into?
    CommentQuote
  • I have budget of around 1.25Cr.

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykapase
    I have budget of around 1.25Cr.

    Thanks.

    ..

    Anyone aware of this builder or anyone who has dealt with him?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykapase
    Hello Everyone,

    I am looking for a 3 Bedroom apartment near Magarpatta area (not intrested in Magarpatta City or Amanora township because of layout of those flats).
    I found this Prithvi Presidio project, which is being promoted for 1 bedroom duplexes. but there I see 3 and 4 bedroom duplexes and normal apartments.
    I quite liked a 3 Bedroom duplex layout.

    As far as area is concerned, its entrance is right off Magarpatta Road and I guess it shares the same entrance with Suzlon (I am not 100%sure, havent't visited the site yet). Area is of my liking.

    I was doing my due diligence on this property (which will be for end use), and had few questions in my mind, so I though to share my concerns with you guys.

    1) Builder: I do not see any past history of Prithvi Edifice builder. Tried to search a lot, but in vain.
    2) Rate PSF is around 6850 to 7000, Is this the right price point in this area. (as far as my budget goes, I am hoping for 6000 PSF ;))
    3) What are the negotiaing factors you guys can propose me.
    4) Anyone dealt/Negotiated with this builder.

    Note: Construction work seems to be at 4th slab. So, its in progress. I am consideing it will take another 1.5 to 2 years to get the possession. I am fine with it.

    Thanks for your time and hoping for some advice from you guys.


    Look for Kumar Picasso or Urban Balance or Nyati Elysia coming in Kharadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NestSeeker7
    Look for Kumar Picasso or Urban Balance or Nyati Elysia coming in Kharadi.


    Thank you NestSeeker.
    I looked at the projects you said, but I did not liked location, Some of them are in Sade satra naali and Kharadi.
    I scouted the area and zeroed in on the area which is nearby Magarpatta city, with entrance specifically on Magarpatta Road. (And not very far from Magarpatta or Amanora)

    I came across Prithvi Presidio, for the exact same reason. Builder seems to be a start-up in RE, I could not find any history of this builder, any advice while dealing with a start-up builder.

    Again, thanks everyone, keep the suggestions coming.
    CommentQuote
  • AbhyayKapse,

    If you arelady feel that this builder is a new start-up, why do you wish to take a risk with 1.25 Cr. In current times, even big bulders are finding it difficult to deliver projects on time, why do you think this builder will be an exception. My recommendation would be to go for an established builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Deepak Singh.

    I agree with you. I could not find any details about the builder hence I am circumspect to invest and asking for you guys opinion.

    The reasons I am interested in this project is primarily because of it's location and the layout of the flat. This project has entrance right opposite to Magarpatta City in between TCS and IBM quadra office.

    I did not find any other project in the nearby area, all the projects from established builders are either in Kharadi or kashav nagar.
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (2)::bab (2):
    CommentQuote
  • abhaykapase Is there any road going from mid of IBM & TCS to reach Hadapsar? When I went to see Kumar-Picasso, I had to go through Amanora Parking. So areal distance is 1km but on road it is 4+km. Other way is from Solapur road. Please check on this. Someone told me there is some DP road from opp. to South Gate to come inside Hadapsar, but no trusted source.
    2nd point, Water. Check if this area get PMC water or they are also dependent on Tankers? Check How many Bore Wells they have?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Himanshu.
    The only road which goes from IBM/TCS to Hadapsar is from Magarpatta Road.
    Kumar Picasso, is on backside of this project and has no other route to go to Hadapsar other than Amanora.
    This Project has approach road from magarpatta Road in between Suzlon and IBM/TCS offices.

    As fas as water is concerned, to be honest I do not have any idea, but I am hoping as this is very near to Magarpatta City and these big offices (haven't seen tanker in the area) water supply should be adequate. Let me do some more research on water front.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know any Society which is after Magarpatta Road is dependent on tankers/borewell but this information is alteast 2-3 years old. Things may have changed on the ground but I doubt it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhaykapase
    :bab (2):

    Also see Konark Bella Vista
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Deepak Singh
    As far as I know any Society which is after Magarpatta Road is dependent on tankers/borewell but this information is alteast 2-3 years old. Things may have changed on the ground but I doubt it.


    Things do change for the worse- with more schemes coming up and no corresponding increase in the water supply.

    Sometimes, PMC takes an undertaking from builder at the time of approving the plan/project that builder is aware of the fact that PMC may not be able to provide sufficient water supply, and builder has no problem with it.
    Builder however never informs this to the owners.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

    Has anyone here booked in this project?

    I recently visited the site and they are claiming possession in Dec 16. For the first wing. Second wing still unknown.

    Regards,
    Noop.
    CommentQuote