Last updated: May 17 2010
15 | Posts
2600 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balewadi project

GodlenTrellis behind MITCON
    Does anyone know about this project... One of my friends visited the site the other day and said construction is in full swing.. rates are good 3200/-.. plan and amenities are well designed. saw the video on the website.. looks impressive.

The builder is Nathu Paranjpe. Has anyone booked here. Any feed back is appreciated. I would like to buy 2BHK if the feedback is good. possession in 2 years.

Thanks in advance

Re : Balewadi project

i never heared this name project behind MITCON, i know echinous court vatika kool homes oravi and amit's project there. where is it exactly

Comment

see it on wikimapia

Originally posted by Steve_i4u View Post
      i never heared this name project behind MITCON, i know echinous court vatika kool homes oravi and amit's project there. where is it exactly
      Next to Concord Portia and Sai Canary
      See the link: http://wikimapia.org/13757559/Concord-Portia

Comment

Any one!!!!

Any one!!!

Comment

Pl. give me some feed back guys!!!

Gurus and other veterans:
          please advice on this project as I really like and would to buy a 3BHK
          thanks in advance -

Comment

Originally posted by dhinchek View Post
            thanks in advance -
            What is current status of the work. It was started one year back and at that time rate was 3200. What is the current rate?

Comment

What is the project status cureently and when builde is giving possesion. and what is rate offered now ? all things determine to buy a property. Project location seems fine(checked from wiki link sent by you) becasue there r good builders in surrounding with no slum area.

Comment

Originally posted by dhinchek View Post
                thanks in advance -
                How much 3 BHK will cost you??/ and what is Carpet & saleable area of their 3 BHK???
                Cheers,
                -Ashish

Comment

3bhk - 46l

Originally posted by ash7979 View Post
                  How much 3 BHK will cost you??/ and what is Carpet & saleable area of their 3 BHK???
                  Rate 3200 psf
                  total - 46Lacs
                  carpet - 1257 sf
                  saleable - 1400 sf
                  possesion - 2011
                  construction status - basement and first slab complete

Comment

This was one of the three I had considered. Check out the attachment here https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...alysis?t=11396

for an Excel which has an analysis of the room sizes. It is definitely NOT 1200+ carpet.

My take, from a brief meeting I had with their director in the Chatushrungi office:
                    1. The external amenities are well designed provided they really are built accordingly.
                    2. This is the group's first such large project.
                    3. Flats themselves have nothing innovative in layout etc. I found them to be a tad small - but that's just me.
                    4. In Dec I was told that possession would be 2011 end - and construct will continue for the last three buildings for another 6 months (my guess 9-12 months). Basically it means you're living with construction and no amenities for a year at the least after taking possession in phase 1.

Hope this helps.
                    Last edited May 16 2010, 11:20 PM. Reason: en Trellis

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X