I have visited the project kohinoor grandeur ravet pune.

Please provide reviews . I like the layout of project.

I am.looking property for my own living.
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Why don't you provide the details...?????

prashant5jun;

Your post is ridiculous. If you have visited, why don't you provide more details like area, rate, size of the project, possession date, your budget...etc. ????????
    CommentQuote
  • Different layout, quality construction

I visited the kohinoor grandeur ravet pune, i liked the site, but it was going slighlty above my 55 lakhs budget.

it has a nice layout, construction quality looks good. they are also providing few quality fittings inside.

.........also the location is excellent, as it has the mukai chowk bus stop in the opposite to the site.

if anyone has booked a flat here kindly let me know.

Thanks
    Vishal
    CommentQuote
  • all inclusive rate , configuration , psft rate they charging , possession date , approval status ... ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi m looking for 2 Bhk ready procession. What's final price including taxes of Kohinoor grandeur for 2 Bhk
    CommentQuote
  • I think location wise this project is pretty good. Ravet is having very good connectivity via highway, BRTS and old highway. From Mukai chowk PCMC has created two BRTS to Aundh and to BhaktiShakti. BRTS work towards aundh has been completed and running as well. Later one is pending.So location wise it is good.However you need to check all documents of land and permission before investing. Average price of ravet is around 5000(on BRTS road) and 4700(not on road).
    CommentQuote
  • Did anyone book in this project?

Would like to know about psft, which i should be looking at.
    CommentQuote
  • Had anyone recently visited the Project?

Update on current rate they quote, package for 2BHK with sellable area, Possession details, would highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen that people do not share the details of the deal....Everyone feel that he/she got the best deal in the world !! typical mentality issue....this is not helping others who are searching the dream houses...

So my advice is visit the site, if you like it...negotiate it hard ( you also feel that you got the best deal :) and then do not share here :)
    CommentQuote
  • Visited this site last week. He is quoting 5200 as the base price. Floor rise applicable from 5th floor.
    Saleable area - 1024, 1032 sqft.
    Base quote (1st - 4th floor) - 66.lacs.
    Didn't negotiate much, as i haven't decided on the project yet.
    In any case, it is surely worth a look.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,

I did visit the project a week ago, and 67lkhs/2bkh is steep for ravet.

But bigger question is does this project or say the area comes under red zone ?

I am trying to find the answer but still no solid info.

Builder says no, but how can i trust.

Help, anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • I find this project interesting, did u received any additional information? Would appreciate if you will share it.
    CommentQuote
  • Has Anyone booked flat in kohinoor Grandeur?
    CommentQuote
  • arpitrastogi; what is red zone?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys how is this project?Not finding any review on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi! I visited this project last week for 2bhk. Decent project and good location. I also liked the layout, construction quality like to be good.

flip side is the 65+ lakhs plus that they are quoting. Any idea how much they will be willing to negotiate
    CommentQuote