Hello,

I am looking for 2bhk in baner/balewadi as i work at hinjewadi. i would like to know which are relaible projects or builders in baner/balewaid.

how do i make sure the project has all legal permissions from PMC. is there a checklist if you can help me with pls.

i have small kids so looking for a decent locality with play area.

Any suggestion/helps would be great.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by johnpune
    Hello,

I am looking for 2bhk in baner/balewadi as i work at hinjewadi. i would like to know which are relaible projects or builders in baner/balewaid.

how do i make sure the project has all legal permissions from PMC. is there a checklist if you can help me with pls.

i have small kids so looking for a decent locality with play area.

Any suggestion/helps would be great.

You need to narrow it down. Whats your budget ? what kind of society are you looking for ? why Baner and why not Wakad / Hinjewadi Phase 1 if you are working in Hinjewadi ? Do you need pre-schools for kids or just looking for a play area ?

Instead of Baner i would strongly recommend Wakad / Pimple Saudagar as Baner IMO is just an overpriced locality with almost no facilities / amenities in a 5 KM radius.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for reply

Hi ashwin,

Appreciate your response.

why baner... cause i guess it has open spaces big raods and better connectivity to city and highway.

Wakad is construction everywhere and feels claustrophobic. Pmple saudagar seems literally far and dont find any exciting reason to move.

U rightly said school. my kids are in playschool and thats my concern also but baner wakad and pimple saudagr all three doesnt have a top school which is reputed and still delivers.

My budget is around 70.
    CommentQuote
  • With a budget of 70L all inclusive you can consider resale flats towards Balewadi / Banglore highway. You can try Shroff Supriya , Comfort Zone or Shivapushpa . They are close to the highway and you even have the Devine Hearts preschool and Orchid School nearby which are considered good institutions.

I am naming these slightly old buildings as you can get them at a good rate and spend the balance on some interior decor.

If however you want to spend all 70 on the flat then you can try Cosmos Regency.

Try and stay away from an entity called "High Street". There is nothing high about except high prices :-)

Good Luck !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks so much ashwin.

Your advice is really helpful.

Do u see orchid as good school. have heard mixed reactions. and would u suggest any other school.

Would it be good to consider aundh in same price and old building. do u see it better deal. looking my office at hinjewadi and school options. or u think i am right on deciding baner.

let me know ur thoguhts

Regards,
    John
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest for that budget finding a good 2BHK in baner may be a little difficult at least in new projects since majority of sales are holding 75+ rates for all inclusive property in good locations.

You can consider the following areas for your budget,

1.) Wakad
    2.) Pimple saudagar
    3.) Pashan - much peaceful than baner , excellent connectivity to city as well as hinjewadi & most of the daily needs area available at very reasonable rates since the area is not dominated by folks with disposable income.

Again for pashan you may get good flats in some resales & stand alone society. I have one stand alone society infront of my home called Shubham Terraces . Just google & see if you can get the contact. The builder has few flats left out on sale for ready possession.

Cheers !
    Kartik G Pai
    CommentQuote
    Thanks so much ashwin.

Your advice is really helpful.

Do u see orchid as good school. have heard mixed reactions. and would u suggest any other school.

Would it be good to consider aundh in same price and old building. do u see it better deal. looking my office at hinjewadi and school options. or u think i am right on deciding baner.

let me know ur thoguhts

Regards,
    John

IMHO every school is good. But the best school is the one which is nearest to home. Your child should not be stressed out in a bus journey on bad roads and noise by the time (s)he reaches school. You can decide between orchid / vibgyor which are quite close to Baner. However if your workplace is in Hinjewadi why not consider moving on rent to Blueridge before looking for a house there ? Blueridge has day care / per school etc at walking distance.
    CommentQuote
  • You asked the right question about approvals etc. When you approach a bank for loan they would do a check (at your cost). The bank that does least check is DHFL as far as I know. You should go with bank that does check most of the documents. Any nationalized bank such as PNB, SBI would do most checks. Also does LIC Home Loan dept. Good Luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks agian for your views.

I have not giving any thought on pashan but would like to explore as u suggested kartik.

Ashwin u right about school needs to be closer. blueridge, the only reason i am not considering is convinient for me but for family its still remote location as of now.

Thanks JPY for bank names. appreciate.
    CommentQuote
    Hi ashwin,

Appreciate your response.

why baner... cause i guess it has open spaces big raods and better connectivity to city and highway.

Wakad is construction everywhere and feels claustrophobic. Pmple saudagar seems literally far and dont find any exciting reason to move.

U rightly said school. my kids are in playschool and thats my concern also but baner wakad and pimple saudagr all three doesnt have a top school which is reputed and still delivers.

My budget is around 70.

My few cents,

The calmer areas of baner are not so close to HJW and also not in 70L budget. The areas which will come under your budget are not so calm and has hectic construction activity.

Roads: Used to be big in baner, but now with increased population, they are not enough. Roads in PCMC (from wakad and PS) are bigger for sure.

Distance: To put things in perspective, balewadi phata and govind garden are located at same distance from HJW.

I am not trying to scare you away from baner, but sometimes its not easy for somebody to assess things easily in a new city. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Viman Nagar / Wadgaon Sheri vs Baner Pashan Link Road

Hi Guys,

Any suggestions between Viman Nagar, Wadgaon Sheri or Baner Pashan Link Road from end use perspective. Looking for 2BHK ready to move in and shortlisted Reelicon Felicia but still confused on the micro-market for investment.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • advice for properties in Baner, Pune

Dear all
    Could anybody please advise me as to what are the current property rates in Baner and surroundings
    I am keen about a project Welworth paradise on pancard club road.
    the project overall is average with 2 bhk quoted for 73.5 lac
    He is quoting 6500/Sq ft ....is this right ?.
    Particularly considering the average external look of it.
    How hard should I negotiate? ?? it's a ready possession flat

Other alternative is book at under construction houses on the opposite side of highway near sus?
    Can you all also advise if it's better to invest near pancard club or go across hway and book in adjacent baner sus region with possession in 2 years time???
    I am not keen to move in and want the apartment for investment and rent purpose

Any advice would be useful.
    CommentQuote
  • HI,
    You can get a good resale flat in 70-72 lakhs (all inclusive) in Balewadi. I agree with one of the earlier comments, try and stay near the Balewadi High street but not on it as the prices there are expensive. If you are keen on a resale flat, I would be selling my flat early next month, so if you are interested, you can get in touch with me separately.
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestions for 2BHK in 70L

Hi, I am looking for 2BHK in 70L near Baner/Balewadi. Please suggest suitable RTM projects.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Madhu Bhatia2 years ago
      Hi Priteshjay, though comfort zone nest is an ongoing project but you can check out the 2 bhk at balewadi, they are providing better amenities and services and most importantly it is location friendly.
  • You can check for resale options at 7Avenues, Balewadi.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Sir,

You can check out Comfort Zone Nest at Balewadi. They are offering great facilities. It is even location friendly. Just a perfect place to stay.
    CommentQuote