I am tracking properties in pune (kothrud/ Baner area) since last 6 months with a hope to see some correction but it never happened. Since the economy is slighly better, builders have increased rates now.

Any suggestion on good projects (realistic rates) in kothrud/ Baner area. I enquired few and rates are as follows.
I feel the rates are absolutely crazy and not realistic, has anyone got rates in recent past?

Indradhanu- around 6000/sqft
Samrajya- 5200/ sqft
Vanaraji- 4750/ sqft
Baner- Iris- 3700/ sqft
Venkatesh Felicita- 4000/sqft

Girish
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pat_girish
    I am tracking properties in pune (kothrud/ Baner area) since last 6 months with a hope to see some correction but it never happened. Since the economy is slighly better, builders have increased rates now.

Any suggestion on good projects (realistic rates) in kothrud/ Baner area. I enquired few and rates are as follows.
    I feel the rates are absolutely crazy and not realistic, has anyone got rates in recent past?

Indradhanu- around 6000/sqft
    Samrajya- 5200/ sqft
    Vanaraji- 4750/ sqft
    Baner- Iris- 3700/ sqft
    Venkatesh Felicita- 4000/sqft

Girish

You may want to research more and check the property prices right from year 2008, you will get a different picture. For example Samrajya in march 2008 was 5600-5800.

More research will only help you and your pocket.
    All the best.

If you do research then let us all know your findings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAJESHP
    You may want to research more and check the property prices right from year 2008, you will get a different picture. For example Samrajya in march 2008 was 5600-5800.

More research will only help you and your pocket.
    All the best.

If you do research then let us all know your findings.

And Iris was 4200+.
    CommentQuote