Hi
I heard that Kalpataru is going to start Kalptaru Signature next to Kalpataru Harmony in wakad,
23 story 4 buildings
Cost - approx 6K (prelaunch)
total cost for 2BHK approx 82-87L
Possession 2 Years :P

Considering Kalpataru Good Brand and Good Quality (comparatively)

should I trust them in Prelaunch which is going to start next month?
Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • beautiful rates...wonderful project
    CommentQuote
  • Sarcasm :P
    Originally Posted by puser
    beautiful rates...wonderful project
    CommentQuote
  • What about loading, maintenance cost?
    CommentQuote
  • not sure but should be 35% as others are quoting and Maintenance I am sure its going to be high as other Kalpataru Projects 5-6L
    Originally Posted by Sj2013
    What about loading, maintenance cost?
    CommentQuote
  • They are going to start bookings from this weekend rates would be 5700-5800 not sure if this is a good options

Details - Kalpataru Exquisite Crescendo

please suggest
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Letsbuyhome1
    They are going to start bookings from this weekend rates would be 5700-5800 not sure if this is a good options

Details - Kalpataru Exquisite Crescendo

please suggest

Nothing on Kalpataru's site on this project.
    I think we talked about other Kalpataru projects on another thread - you are open to buying in Under construction even though you know you are taking a risk.

I think price is high for pre-launch. Not sure if it is a premium project or something. 5800 psft mein you can get something ready possession or close to possession.

If you are looking for investment purpose (even though nobody is investing in real estate and expecting to get great returns these days), then I am not sure how much return it will give. 5700-5800 is too high for a pre-launch. A 3bhk will go beyond 1 Cr and will be delivered after min 3 years (delays are the norm rather than exceptions).

Also, if you are looking for under construction so that you wont be hit with full EMI now, then note that builders generally take away upto 90% of the amount slabwise very fast (1 to 1.5 years). To complete brickwork and tiles etc, they take 2+ more years, they slow down construction and divert their resources to another new launch :)
    So you end up paying EMI on 90% of the agreement cost for three years but you do not have possession.
    There is not much advantage if you are thinking that you will pay full EMI only after 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes you are absolutely right, Prelaunch for 5850 (Just received their email for rates) is just too high
    Posession in 2018
    a small 2BHK 1145 would cost approx 85-86L, I dont really see any point buying this now,
    but I'll bargain hard if 3-5L negotiable I'll book otherwise I'll look for RTM or Under Construction in 1 Yr.
    CommentQuote
  • Did they shared the floor plan with you?
    CommentQuote
  • @Letsbuyhome1: what you thought about Crecendo? I saw your comments in KH blog also. Your situation is just like me. please suggest if you came across anyother project in near vicinity. I have also heard Kalpatru has some plans to lanuch a new project in pimple nilakh also
    CommentQuote
  • I Just Booked a flat in Crecendo at 5850 possession in Mid 2018
    Total 93.7L
    2 BHK 1224 Sq Feet total in 4th floor
    Prices are way too high but in this vicinity this seems to be a promising project

Originally Posted by Mgarg1982
    @Letsbuyhome1: what you thought about Crecendo? I saw your comments in KH blog also. Your situation is just like me. please suggest if you came across anyother project in near vicinity. I have also heard Kalpatru has some plans to lanuch a new project in pimple nilakh also
    CommentQuote
  • Crecendo? is it same as signature project?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Actually there is no project named Signature I was in impression earlier that project name is Signature but it's name is Crecendo
    http://www.kalpataru.com/residential/project-crescendo-pid1744-ongoing-projects/overview

Crecendo? is it same as signature project?
    CommentQuote
  • buddy you really meant 2BHK for 93.7 Lakhs? it means acche din for sellers?
    CommentQuote
  • it's 1224+ sq feet so I thought a bit high but considrable as 1150 sq feet in harmony costs approx 87 with covered parking.
    buddy you really meant 2BHK for 93.7 Lakhs? it means acche din for sellers?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats...
    CommentQuote