Hi ,

I am in the process of booking a flat 1100 sq in Pride world city at the price of 66 lacs.

Kindly can anyone give views about if it would be worth it?

Will that area appreciate in future?

thank you.
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • there is already a thread going on for it, you can check the reviews of other buyers there
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Adding that for Rs 66 L you may consider a resale 2 BHK property in ivy estate Wagholi which is much closer to Pune as compared to Charoli.
    66 L with no real deadline is a big risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vaabani
    Hi ,

I am in the process of booking a flat 1100 sq in Pride world city at the price of 66 lacs.

Kindly can anyone give views about if it would be worth it?

Will that area appreciate in future?

thank you.

1100 sq ft for 66 lakhs.. What more appreciation you want from an area where infrastructure is non existant and price quoted is at par with wakad
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard about few ghosty events and paranormal activities happening in pride world city....

Has anyone experienced it...?

Or it's fake?

I m really worried as I m about to shift alone at pride world city from feb' 18
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vaibav1232 years ago
      What is the source of such information?
      What type of paranormal events?
      some of my friends ahve booked there and have never mentioned or spoken about such evnets.
      Appears to be more sensational than real.
      One ugly controversy heard about the place is the disgraceful treatment of pets and strays in the area by some residents.
      Educated people should not show such resentment to dogs as if they are the only problems forgetting about pollution,poor traffic etc.
  • Originally Posted by sonal.archi
    I have heard about few ghosty events and paranormal activities happening in pride world city....

Has anyone experienced it...?

Or it's fake?

I m really worried as I m about to shift alone at pride world city from feb' 18

No such word from any of my friends in pwc.

Search google for 'ghosty events and paranormal activities happening in pride world city'
    Only two results on google for what you said - one on mouthshut and one on magicbricks. Surprisingly, both posts are very similar (even with same spelling mistakes as of your post - its ghostly not ghosty). Usernames similar - mostly same person.
    Further anagram searches showed 0 results.

In other words, you are the first one saying anything about it. Anyways, superstitions should be stopped at right place to avoid them to become rumor. It is our shared responsibility as good citizens.

Understand your concerns, but there is no such thing.

On lighter note - Only thing getting possessed in buildings is flats possessed by owners (owners taking possession of flats) :P Rest are rumors.
    CommentQuote