Greens in Wakad Annexe

Last updated: May 13 2010
3 | Posts
3823 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greens in Wakad Annexe

I am moving to Pune in couple of months and am looking for a 3 BHK property. Someone recommended "Greens" in Wakad Annexe, by developers :

Pudumjee G : Corp Developers
    ( In partnership by Pudumjee Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd. & G : Corp Properties Pvt. Ltd. )
    Wakad Annexe, Pune

I am looking for some feedback about the builder/promoter, quality of the project, rates, possession status and any other useful information you can provide.
    Last edited May 13 2010, 12:43 AM.

Re : Greens in Wakad Annexe

I am not a fan of their 3BHK flat layout for sure. The layout wastes lot of space in passages. I have not got a first hand pricing quote but will surely be upward of 3000 psf.

Comment

My fried lot have been written about Greens. Search greens and you will find them.. This scheme is next to Pudamjee Factory which is poluting a lot... Do want your kids to take the deeps smell of chemicals everday???

Comment

Originally posted by alice69in View Post
        My fried lot have been written about Greens. Search greens and you will find them.. This scheme is next to Pudamjee Factory which is poluting a lot... Do want your kids to take the deeps smell of chemicals everday???
        Very good point...I dont know how Pune builder can sell properties at such a pathetic location, that too on Premium (3K+ rate)...IR RIGHTLY SAID BY SOMEBODY, either Buyer are DUMB or Builder are SMART...I seems former is true
        Cheers,
        -Ashish

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X