I am moving to Pune in couple of months and am looking for a 3 BHK property. Someone recommended "Greens" in Wakad Annexe, by developers :

Pudumjee G : Corp Developers
( In partnership by Pudumjee Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd. & G : Corp Properties Pvt. Ltd. )
Wakad Annexe, Pune

I am looking for some feedback about the builder/promoter, quality of the project, rates, possession status and any other useful information you can provide.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am not a fan of their 3BHK flat layout for sure. The layout wastes lot of space in passages. I have not got a first hand pricing quote but will surely be upward of 3000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • My fried lot have been written about Greens. Search greens and you will find them.. This scheme is next to Pudamjee Factory which is poluting a lot... Do want your kids to take the deeps smell of chemicals everday???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alice69in
    My fried lot have been written about Greens. Search greens and you will find them.. This scheme is next to Pudamjee Factory which is poluting a lot... Do want your kids to take the deeps smell of chemicals everday???

Very good point...I dont know how Pune builder can sell properties at such a pathetic location, that too on Premium (3K+ rate)...IR RIGHTLY SAID BY SOMEBODY, either Buyer are DUMB or Builder are SMART...I seems former is true:D:D:D
    CommentQuote