Pride Purple Twonship Bhavdan

Last updated: June 22 2015
2 | Posts
823 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride Purple Twonship Bhavdan

I was looking for a flat in big society with ample open space and good peaceful location. During search It is a 115 Acre township which is being build almost on top of hill near NDA.

Does anyone else has inquired about property and has comments about area? While project looks good in terms it would be peaceful area, I am not sure if it is suitable for residence as it is only building coming up there. Could there be more commercial development to support day to day need just because of one project? Also commutation to township could be difficult unless you have your own vehicle.

Any comments?

Re : Pride Purple Twonship Bhavdan

that is true for evey township for e.g. megapolis, blue ridge, pride city, a township if completed within time (which is never possible) has the potential to change the fate of the area. Check in the corporation to get an idea of other building permissions in that area and look for the development plan. I am not sure if it is actually into corporation - it must be in gram panchayat which will make the investigation tough

Comment

Re : Pride Purple Twonship Bhavdan

this group has record of very very poor construction quality - I won't suggest if quality matters to you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X