The builder from Mumbai Viva Swaraj has launched its 2nd scheme in Pune after Bavdhan's Viva Hallmark.

It has only 2BHK flats with areas smaller than the usual 2BHKs (approx. 780 to 820 sq. ft. saleable).

The price range is between 24L to 26L depending on the view you want.

It is adjacent to Jambhulwadi lake near Ambegaon & has beautiful view of the lake & bridge of Katraj bypass.

I am looking for a flat with max budget of 25L & found this one nice. I am not keen on having all facilities like shops & public transport etc. as I would be using it as a second home. More as an investment.

Any suggestions/comments about this site?

Rate is 2800 psf for lake facing flats & 2650 for the opposite ones.

Will they negotiate the rate?

realacres: I would appreciate your views & comments on this.
Read more
234 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For investment, Ambegaon is not a good place. There is unlikely to be any major growth in this area. There are some educational institutes around, but students stay on rent instead of buying property. So any rate increase will be slow and mainly driven by new projects in the area.

Probably, it will be good as second home for weekends.
    CommentQuote
  • News in today's Sakaal newspaper says 125 flats were booked on day 1 of booking at Viva Sarovar on 16th May.

Has anybody booked a flat there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    News in today's Sakaal newspaper says 125 flats were booked on day 1 of booking at Viva Sarovar on 16th May.

Has anybody booked a flat there?

Reminds me of Sun Universe:- Phase1 sold out in 5 hrs:D.
    CommentQuote
  • Can realacres & other senior members please provide some comments/suggestions about this project/location/builder for a low budget 2BHK near the city.

Buyers of Viva Hallmark in Bavdhan can share their experiences with the builder.

If the news of selling 125 flats on day1 is true, I fear all the lake facing flats may have been sold.
    CommentQuote

If the news of selling 125 flats on day1 is true, I fear all the lake facing flats may have been sold.

All builders make you feel that if you don't book today, you may not get anything tomorrow. Most of the time, it is not true. For such a major investment, you need to take your time to think and assess from all angles.

Even if this news is true (I do not think so), you will always find some other scheme. But do not rush into booking. There are schemes that opened 3 years back are still selling. E.g. Bloomfield in same area (Ambegaon). The booking started years back.
    CommentQuote
    Can realacres & other senior members please provide some comments/suggestions about this project/location/builder for a low budget 2BHK near the city.

Buyers of Viva Hallmark in Bavdhan can share their experiences with the builder.

Irrespective of the project, in current times just note 2 things:-

Don't buy just launched projects,
      Don't buy based on PROPOSED/DP/FUTURE PROSPECTS etc.
      Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!
    CommentQuote
  • Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!

I bet, your opinion will change if you visit this site. :) Ask those who visited there on the launch day.
    But I agree that Ambegaon has nothing as of today.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!

There are few people in the world who are bearish since they are young......
      Pl visit the site and then pl try to post your opinion

CommentQuote
  • Prasad,
    Here's a line from Ravi-K's latest post on this project -
    "Prasad Deshpande, Marketing Manager - Viva Sarovar, says ".
    Are you the same person?
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Deshpande,
    Since you are involved with Viva Sarovar, can you pls let us know the rate of bookings per day that you are getting there?

It will be a great insight into the current market demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Harshal,
    You will get the answer to your question in Prasad's video here :) -
    http://ravikarandeekarsblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/why-did-viva-sarovar-ambegaon-pune.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune_real
    Prasad,
    Here's a line from Ravi-K's latest post on this project -
    "Prasad Deshpande, Marketing Manager - Viva Sarovar, says ".
    Are you the same person?

Mr. Deshpande, are you really the same person?
    If yes, nice to see you on the forum. Can you please tell how do you justify the rate of 2800psf when other projects nearby are quoting less?
    Is it just the lake (agree that it is the USP of Viva Sarovar) due to which the rate is higher?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like Deshpande is same person... :)
    CommentQuote
  • This is the same Prasad Deshpande I met in Solacia, the Belwalkar Housing project Wagholi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realacres

Ambegaon has nothing. I won't stay here even if I get a flat for free!!

Hehehehe LMAO...Real as some one mentioned i was one of the student who carried my post grads from "Ambegaon" area...but really the place really seem in habitat for urban attire:bab (59):...and mostly the way RK has captured Mr.Deshpande over the video clearly shows the Mktg aspect of the prj....guys jumping in this prj "BEWARE" this might be just another mktg "gimmick" and nothing else...

This area has few industries around say SME's:bab (22): but...for a residential dimension i stick to "strictly NO" approach...:bab (6):

anywez all the best to VIVA......

Hehehehe LMAO...Real as some one mentioned i was one of the student who carried my post grads from "Ambegaon" area...but really the place really seem in habitat for urban attire:bab (59):...and mostly the way RK has captured Mr.Deshpande over the video clearly shows the Mktg aspect of the prj....guys jumping in this prj "BEWARE" this might be just another mktg "gimmick" and nothing else...

This area has few industries around say SME's:bab (22): but...for a residential dimension i stick to "strictly NO" approach...:bab (6):

CommentQuote