Hi Frnds,

Yday I visited Kalewadi fata/Rahatani area and got offer of 2 BHK ready possession flats at around 27 L and I have also done one booking in Reflection - Dange chowk which is uunder construction at 28.5 L, So i am confused now if i should go ahead with a Dange chowk's Under construction flat and wait for 18 month or compromise the locality and choose option of Kalewadi /Rahatani and move to a ready poss.
Read more
Reply
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ready possession is always better, talk to the society members for any problems, and then if you like the flat - go for ready possesion...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darasingh
    Hi Frnds,

    Yday I visited Kalewadi fata/Rahatani area and got offer of 2 BHK ready possession flats at around 27 L and I have also done one booking in Reflection - Dange chowk which is uunder construction at 28.5 L, So i am confused now if i should go ahead with a Dange chowk's Under construction flat and wait for 18 month or compromise the locality and choose option of Kalewadi /Rahatani and move to a ready poss.



    You should go ahead with ready possession. who knows what will be the situation after 18 months. it is good to look for ready possession. Pune builders are having PHD degree in cheating the poor home buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • If you are sure that you like ready possession, don't even think twice. Go for it. There are too many issues with under construction properties. Delays of 6 months + are imminent. Then there are water, electricity and society formation, maintenance, completion certificate, all kinds of issues.

    Go for ready possesion.
    CommentQuote
  • Check the builder's reputation(Reflection )...before taking any decision...

    It is always advisable to go for ready possesion.....but builder is reputed...I don't see any harm to wait if u really like the flat,location...etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Ready possession is the best option. Whatever is the builder's reputation, a lot of builders are currently taking big risks launching multiple projects. We never know what may go wrong.
    CommentQuote
  • Ready possesion 2 bhk in 27 lacs...thats very good deal...pls share the details like project name, flat area, builder etc... and is it inclusive all price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Check

    What about other parameters ? Compare the size of flat, location, specifications, amenities, builder's repute, your own location preference, choice of flat (In ready possession flats, getting good choices is difficult), etc.
    Also, feedback from current owners/residents in case of ready possession flats would be helpful.
    Yes, under-construction carries a risk as well as cost (rent+interest cost).
    It also has a chance of appreciation if this is for investment purpose.

    But going for ready possession flat would absolutely make sense if other factors as listed above are constant/irrelevant and you are going to stay in the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the name of scheme where you are getting the ready possesion flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Even I am willing to go for the ready possesion but the option of ready poss. that i am getting is located at Kalewadi fata, Name of builder is Sonigara- Sonigara Vihar..This area is actually surrounded by small houses and has a unorganised construction in vicinity.

    Comparatively Dange chowk is more accesible from all the places, also there is a widening of road happening on Dange chowk road .

    Before making any decison I would like to know comparison of these two locations. Please let me know how would you rate both these areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kothrud_pune
    Check the builder's reputation(Reflection )...before taking any decision...

    It is always advisable to go for ready possesion.....but builder is reputed...I don't see any harm to wait if u really like the flat,location...etc...


    Hi kothrud_pune, do u know anything abt this builder..and abt his reputation??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by darasingh
    Hi kothrud_pune, do u know anything abt this builder..and abt his reputation??


    nope...I am not much aware about this project and area....so just gave high level commnets
    CommentQuote