:bab (34):Hi,
Yesterday I visited ,Cyrstal Heights from Satish Bora & Associates in Wakad . Their site is opposite to Mont vert Tranquille on the Wakad-Dange chowk road.

This appears to be a new project and they are quoting rate as a pre-launch offer 2750/(negotiable).. project consists 2 & 3 BHK flats...with basic amenities included....poss in Dec-11

I'm a bit skeptical about this project as have never heard of this builder b4...no clue on their past projects...construction quality...timely pocession....??
however rates looked attractive+ location seems good to me considering gr8 potential for future development (both residential n commercial wise)...as many good projects in the same vicinity (Apostrophe,Regalia,Platinum Tower,Mont Vert,Silver Skyscapes etc)...however authencity of builder is unknown to me

Please provide ur invaluable feedback and share your thoughts.
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • which is the closest project you want to compare it with?
    CommentQuote
  • Irrespective of the builder, buying in under construction project is risky, and a very very bad idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Rajeshp,

This trend of people getting impressed by under-construction project is alarming.

I think it has a lot to do with the advertising. The news paper banners, the Radio mirchi and Red FM ads, the beautiful models on those hoardings by the roadside are all giving a subconscious feeling of privileged living to buyers. I must say that the advertising is doing quite a big job.

It succeeds to hide the fact that resales are available at a much cheaper rate than the under-construction ones. People are willing to risk their lifetime savings for the models that appear on the hoardings. Ofcourse, this is happening all subconsciously. :)
    CommentQuote
  • last weekend I happen to check out a few Ready pocession projects in the same location and accidently came across this project near Silver Skyscapes...so thought of atleast sharing a few details thru this forum...idea is not to advertise such crap projects but to alarm buyers to stay away from such risky affairs that rely completely on advertising and no quality....
    i have met and seen buyers who gets hypnotized to such rates so easily that tends to book any damn property blindly....hardly seen ppl bothering the builder to even ask for the sanction papers,legal docs ...strange but true.. request is to stay away from such adventures..

I am from Mumbai...but still a bit familiar with Pune locations and builders...l started my house hunting for the UC projects initially but after reading thousands of stories and miseries especially from UC buyers around delayed pocessions,cancellation of bookings,refunds,cost raising..list won't complete...so have completely dropped the idea of even thinking about UC...Thanks to this forum
    I am looking for decent projects around Wakad in ready pocessions or soon to be ready types...pls recomend if any...thx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pratams
    last weekend I happen to check out a few Ready pocession projects in the same location and accidently came across this project near Silver Skyscapes...so thought of atleast sharing a few details thru this forum...idea is not to advertise such crap projects but to alarm buyers to stay away from such risky affairs that rely completely on advertising and no quality....
    i have met and seen buyers who gets hypnotized to such rates so easily that tends to book any damn property blindly....hardly seen ppl bothering the builder to even ask for the sanction papers,legal docs ...strange but true.. request is to stay away from such adventures..

I am from Mumbai...but still a bit familiar with Pune locations and builders...l started my house hunting for the UC projects initially but after reading thousands of stories and miseries especially from UC buyers around delayed pocessions,cancellation of bookings,refunds,cost raising..list won't complete...so have completely dropped the idea of even thinking about UC...Thanks to this forum
    I am looking for decent projects around Wakad in ready pocessions or soon to be ready types...pls recomend if any...thx

If it is only Wakad...You can try Montvert Seville or may be Park..Even if you pay a bit more, at least you go with a reputed builder..What kind of budget are you working with?
    CommentQuote
  • Chinmay - appreciate ur response...I am looking for a 3 BHK in Wakad...budget around 42lkhs...I checked out rates with Mont vert seville which seems to suit my budget...provided i manage to negotiate with the builder for atleast 150-200 bucks...they are currently quoting 3000:bab (38):
    but the other concern is around their Club29 membership charges..as per their cost sheet no such Club29 charges are highlighted anywhere...
    even the sales guy said that membership comes free with each apartment...but am still finding it difficult to digest as someone on this forum earlier discussed about these charges which comes to around 2lakhs..so am just wondering if the charges are deliberately kept hidden from their cost sheets....if yes then no idea ...why!! also their car parking charges look insane - 2.5 lakhs:bab (45):...i wld really appreciate if you cld give an insight to this......thx
    CommentQuote
    Chinmay - appreciate ur response...I am looking for a 3 BHK in Wakad...budget around 42lkhs...I checked out rates with Mont vert seville which seems to suit my budget...provided i manage to negotiate with the builder for atleast 150-200 bucks...they are currently quoting 3000:bab (38):
    but the other concern is around their Club29 membership charges..as per their cost sheet no such Club29 charges are highlighted anywhere...
    even the sales guy said that membership comes free with each apartment...but am still finding it difficult to digest as someone on this forum earlier discussed about these charges which comes to around 2lakhs..so am just wondering if the charges are deliberately kept hidden from their cost sheets....if yes then no idea ...why!! also their car parking charges look insane - 2.5 lakhs:bab (45):...i wld really appreciate if you cld give an insight to this......thx

Welcome to Montvert way of looting people...Thats why i always maintain that Psf rate is never a true indication of a fair price..you do not take into account all these charges MV or any other builder can take you for a ride!!

Infra charges / Parking / 100% terrace / Club House Regn are some of these Builder manmani charges (as someone mentioned) to fool you with the 300 rate..calculate the effective rate and you will see how u r charged actually!! even when he sold for 2250 in Wakad, MV made money with all this stuff...Amit's Sapphire charges some combo package like 5 lacs for 2 BHK and 6 lacks for 3 BHK / 2 mandatory aprkings for 3 BHKs :)

Never fall into that trap...but if you are ok with the pricing of MV, then go for it..most of thimes, oriduct is pretty decent!!!because, there is less chance they will budge...try to negotiate as much as possible!!
    CommentQuote
  • Pratams,

You can look at Lorelle (ready possession) & Nandan Inspera. Both are good projects and by reputed builders.
    I was also considering Mont Vert Seville, but the construction quality & floor plan somehow disappointed me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neerajbans
    Pratams,

You can look at Lorelle (ready possession) & Nandan Inspera. Both are good projects and by reputed builders.
    I was also considering Mont Vert Seville, but the construction quality & floor plan somehow disappointed me.

Neeraj : with 42 lacs budget, is Nandan prospera in the budget?? heard they r quoting 4000+ psf...and i m nt in for match box kind of houses (800-900 psf for 2 BHK)..i think seville is tht kinds...correct if i am wrong!!

Pratms : don't know how the ready possession thing going to work out...

first, becos by the time project is ready, the so called fools (i disagree a bit though with the nomenclature) have already bought 85% of the project...or rather shown tht way..

second, you only get the flats which is left out and you pay a heavy premium for this...in most cases + 400 psf as well..

The above logic stands if there is not a recession coming your way....in tht case also, builder neways is going to hold onto the property thn sell it at a throw away price..which we saw during the recession gone by!!

my personal take : shortlist the project where you see builder commitment and construction activity to finish in less thn a year..pay a bit higher, but atlst buy tht peace of mind...
    CommentQuote
  • Nandan 4000+ ... omg. They were quoting 3300 just a couple of months back, bloody goons.

Regarding ready possession, I agree there is a trade-off but I have been continuously disappointed by builders even reputed ones like Rohan, Vascon by delaying the projects, sometimes more than 15 months. (too frustrating).

Mont Vert Seville, I will never go for that project. Couldn't agree more with you Chinmay, a complete match box construction.
    CommentQuote
    Chinmay - appreciate ur response...I am looking for a 3 BHK in Wakad...budget around 42lkhs...I checked out rates with Mont vert seville which seems to suit my budget...provided i manage to negotiate with the builder for atleast 150-200 bucks...they are currently quoting 3000:bab (38):

First the disclaimer:
    I have bought a flat at Mont Vert Seville. I am not the end-user just a semi-pro investor. No intention of selling this project to you but laying the facts here.

Here is what I got as a feed back from them on club charges. I had posted this earlier but reposting here.
    In the beginning they use to mention the club 29 charges as separate charges and showinh the psft rate less. Now they have included the club 29 (2 or 2.5 lacs) charges in the price.
    Their parking charges are much higher than others.
    Project progress is good as I am following it almost weekly.
    Negotiation... nothing doing... they will not negotiate.. I have tried it with defferent investor's tricks like full down part down etc.
    Current rate they quoted you are right.
    Design looks massive block of concrete but ventillation is generally good.
    Phase 2 Seville no 3 BHK and 2 BHK rooms are rather small.
    Add 4 months to their completion date.
    Their completed projects look decent.

Check out any resale at Cappricio, Mont vert Tropez, Apostrophe, Manav
    Otherwise seville is not too bad. Again its your money and you must choose wisely. But on paper new lauches are to be avoided esp from smaller builders.

My 2 cents.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helmak
    First the disclaimer:
    I have bought a flat at Mont Vert Seville. I am not the end-user just a semi-pro investor. No intention of selling this project to you but laying the facts here.

helmak, good that you confessed in your 65th post :D, what are you speculating in your earlier 64?? :D:D just kidding, take it easy man...

So, you mean to say that this is a good buy at this rate...!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monds
    helmak, good that you confessed in your 65th post :D, what are you speculating in your earlier 64?? :D:D just kidding, take it easy man...

So, you mean to say that this is a good buy at this rate...!!!

Hi Monds:
    No Sweat. I confessed in my first post and I was labelled as builder's agent etc. but that is past. Thereafter I started putting this disclaimer/confession esp if I wrote anything about Mont Vert Seville or Mont Vert. Just to make sure things are taken in right context.

Regarding the current price... nothing in Wakad is justified above 2300-2400 looking at the area development today. But if you keep 3-4 years development in mind (finger crossed:) ) prices look good esp in any complex which is about 75-100% constructed. Also if possession is nearer then the interest saved in EMI needs to be taken into consideration. From what I know Seville phase 1 was Launched at 2999/- or 2966/- in 2008.

PCMC needs to develop the Wakad-Thergaon link road ASAP if this area was to become attractive from final stay to investment point of view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by helmak
    Hi Monds:
    No Sweat. I confessed in my first post and I was labelled as builder's agent etc. but that is past. Thereafter I started putting this disclaimer/confession esp if I wrote anything about Mont Vert Seville or Mont Vert. Just to make sure things are taken in right context.

Regarding the current price... nothing in Wakad is justified above 2300-2400 looking at the area development today. But if you keep 3-4 years development in mind (finger crossed:) ) prices look good esp in any complex which is about 75-100% constructed. Also if possession is nearer then the interest saved in EMI needs to be taken into consideration. From what I know Seville phase 1 was Launched at 2999/- or 2966/- in 2008.

PCMC needs to develop the Wakad-Thergaon link road ASAP if this area was to become attractive from final stay to investment point of view.

Absolutely agree on infrastructure development on Wakad area, which is going on but still in slow pace. Two roads need to be improved first is Rakshak chowk to Hinjewadi flyover road, which is pritty narrow and in office hours lots of traffic jams.
    Second is Wakad-Thergaon link road, which is narrow as well as having unauthorised slums around.
    CommentQuote
  • Lorelle Is not good option

Avoid Lorelle .... There are better options in Wakad.......i don't think its worth to spend 50L for 3 BHK.

- On every visit, Sales Person (Ganesh) will give new posession date for Bldg D )...
    - My friend recently got B bldg posession ; reported many problems about the poor quality/material ; Booked the flat in 2008 ; posession delayed by 6 months......Tiles, bath room fittings , window bracket, glass , wood are dam cheap quality ( funny concept of "Luxary Flat/Hut" ).

- They just want to sell it and get rid off of all other responsibilties !!!...This project may go for another 2 years (to get flat with listed amenities..if you are lucky)
    CommentQuote