Hello Folks,
I have booked a flat in Aishwaryam Greens Phase 2, in Wakad, near Kaspate Wasti, in October 09. The builder has not received permission for this phase as of yesterday 25/5/2010. I visited the site yesterday. Phase 1 construction is in fulls swing, while phase 2 construction is completly halted. I asked number of questions to the builder/sales person over there. According to him, because of the proposed BRTS of PCMC, he will have to pay premium as this property is close to BRTS. So his revised plans are yet to be approved. I wonder he is telling the truth. I asked him if he will honor the booking price. He said yes which I find difficult to believe.
I am suspecting that he has consumed his FSI in phase 1 and thats why he is not getting the permission for phase 2. I have not done any agreement. I am in no hurry to buy a flat as I am ready to wait. If at all he gets the permission, I think this is a good property. What do you guys think about this.
Here is the link from news paper
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_8012/is_20100320/ai_n52666620/
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you have not done agreement, the builder can increase the rate and you cant do anything about it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am more worried about getting permission from PCMC. I wonder when would he get that.
    CommentQuote
  • Why dont you go to the PCMC office in Pimpri and get the information first hand. Find out if that phase is going to get sanctioned at all.
    CommentQuote
  • How can you book in phase 2 when you know that the Builder has not got the permission!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vegi_tiger
    I am more worried about getting permission from PCMC. I wonder when would he get that.

Better to go to PCMC office and get the information at first hand.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Aishwaryam Green buildings look slanted like tower of Pisa
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lazybone007
    Why dont you go to the PCMC office in Pimpri and get the information first hand. Find out if that phase is going to get sanctioned at all.

I was planning to do this but I do not know the procedure. Anybody care to throw some light on this? I wonder if they would entertain the individual process.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshalx
    How can you book in phase 2 when you know that the Builder has not got the permission!

Well I thought he would get permission from PCMC soon Plus booking amount wasnt much. More so over I found this forum recently and have become wiser because of this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Folks,
    I checked the PCMC website for building permissions for this project. It shows its status as "Proposal Rejected". I downloaded the architectural plans uploaded by builder's architect. It only shows buildings A to F. No buildings from second phase are shown. But people still have secured loans from reputed banks including SBI for phase I. So I wonder if this project is completely approved or rejected or partially approved.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vegi,
    Can you please share details to get required information for any PCMC project from website. That would be a great help.

Thanks!!
    CommentQuote
  • Go to PCMC website. Overe there you will see a see a link called Building Permissions. Click on it and rest is self explanatory
    CommentQuote
  • When i checked on the PCMC website, it just just one entry for the survey # 259,4/1 ( which is Aishwaryam Greens survey number). Its status is rejected.

Has the proposal for phase 1 also been rejected ?
    CommentQuote
  • hi

vegi, I am too one of the unfortunate booker at aishwaryam like u. I think we need to meet on this issue. you can write me on nivipirediffmail.com where we can share each other contact details and meet.

regards,
    CommentQuote
  • I think phase 1 is approved. Its the question of phase 2. I received a call from the builder saying that phase 2 will take much longer to get approved. So if you want you can withdraw your money. I wonder if its his ploy to send the earlier bookers away and start fresh with higher prices. I am going to wait for month and then I'll take the decision
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vegi_tiger
    I think phase 1 is approved. Its the question of phase 2. I received a call from the builder saying that phase 2 will take much longer to get approved. So if you want you can withdraw your money. I wonder if its his ploy to send the earlier bookers away and start fresh with higher prices. I am going to wait for month and then I'll take the decision

Don't worry, in Wakad rates already went down because of oversupply of residential property. Just take the money and book somewhere else. How much was the rate when u booked at Aishwaryam Greens ?
    CommentQuote